ADVERTISEMENT

Belleville east vs east aurora

Swc1919

Nov 17, 2016
Does anybody know anything about east aurora not really that familiar with the conference i know Belleville east has a good qb and weapons but don’t know what to expect of this game

Reactions: playboymixx
Does anybody know anything about east aurora not really that familiar with the conference i know Belleville east has a good qb and weapons but don’t know what to expect of this game
I do not know anything about their personnel, but I do know the conference they play in is quite weak. The Upstate Eight Conference is a closed conference so Aurora East has no nonconference games to evaluate. It seems they have a decent offense, but a poor defense. The three teams they lost to put up 49, 49 and 56 points against them. I'm thinking Belleville East will do the same.

I would look for an easy Belleville East win with the final score looking something like 49-21.

Belleville East has good size and speed in their front seven on defense as they were competitive against East Side for portions of the game. Id bet my last they’d beat Edwardsville should they meet again. Definitely could make a lot of noise in 8A.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT