ADVERTISEMENT

Bears

They need depth on that OL. Also, the Bears do hold, but does a GB OL ever hold? I know I will easily be disproven but it seems against the Bears, they are perfect.

Brady couldn’t win behind this offensive line

Yes. They recently drafted Jenkins and #58. Obviously they need a center.

What do you do with the other two positions.

Still need another dynamic player on the DL.

Mooney to me was a big disappointment to me. It's like the Bears were playing with one )egit WR all year.

Eddie Jackson should have been cut half way through this year.

Reactions: jocas1259
did we look respectable these past several weeks bc we didn’t play no one??

Man, got me thinking we need to blow this whole thing up.

Hopefully this is the game that gets the entire coaching staff fired. Got completely out coached

Reactions: RockSoup
Flus got pantsed in the biggest game of his career.
Getsy is embarrassing.

Both of them are gone.

With both of them gone, that means we can restart the rookie QB clock

I won’t take that bet because you are probably correct. But they both wet their pants today
What did Fields do wrong today? They only let him throw 16 times. This game just confirms to me that Getsy is still on the Packers payroll.

Reactions: doctor_d
The Bears may be looking at an NFL equivalent of the IHSA Districts proposal to make the playoffs by avoiding 2 annual losses to GB.

Reactions: Wassup13
What did Fields do wrong today? They only let him throw 16 times. This game just confirms to me that Getsy is still on the Packers payroll.
Not much. But this game showed me that the whole staff is not the staff to get this team to the next level.

So with the clean break from this staff, there’d be no continuity anyway so I am not against drafting a QB with the first pick. Not necessarily judging Fields, more about correctly timing, building something better than the past 2 years

Reactions: MS4EVER
Not much. But this game showed me that the whole staff is not the staff to get this team to the next level.

So with the clean break from this staff, there’d be no continuity anyway so I am not against drafting a QB with the first pick. Not necessarily judging Fields, more about correctly timing, building something better than the past 2 years

Trubisky lost his job to Rudolph and should be available for round 2 with the Bears.

192 total yards of offense. 117 yds passing. There are so many needs to address this off season it's crazy. Happy belated 101st birthday Virginia, you really have a lot to be proud of !!

When the present ownership solidifies the plans for the stadium and is ready to break ground, the For Sale sign will go up and the Bears will be sold. If the Bears get the right ownership they might be on their way to winning again.
Under the present ownership you are spitting into the wind.

Reactions: LTHSALUM76 and pjjp
Oh I agree with you, Getsy can’t adjust. Oh they are getting pressure…well shit can’t run the O then. You can beat pressure by adjusting!!!
Unfortunately, I agree. Joe Berry is one of the worst DCs in the league. Even the Packer faithful loathe him. Defense played well enough points wise, should have won.

False. He got sacked 5x so that’s at least another 5 pass attempt plays. He also takes off running a bunch on pass plays.

They only had 46 plays. I’d venture to guess half of those were pass plays.

This. Offense. Sucks

Fields is part of the problem. It’s time to move on. He doesn't show up when the pressure is on. He makes splash plays but not consistent plays. You don’t win that way.

Reactions: LTHSALUM76
192 total yards of offense. 117 yds passing. There are so many needs to address this off season it's crazy. Happy belated 101st birthday Virginia, you really have a lot to be proud of !!
But….they have everything they need to address every need.

Defense really gave up 27 points.
-missed FG
-bad clock management at half in FG range
-Melton TD overturned to FG

7-11 on 3rd downs. Couldn’t get off the field

And an inexplicable misunderstanding about what an offense can do 2nd and 13 from the two after blowing up 1st down.

Flus was embarrassingly outcoached

If the Packers offer Love to the Bears straight up for Fields, would you do it?
Why would the Bears do that, just to trade Love anyway???

After today, i think they are drafting a QB #1. Game that meant nothing relative to the Bears standings, a chance to knock GB out of playoffs, and they had so much faith in Fields that they let him throw 16 passes. No reason to not open things up and let him be QB1, and instead it’s run the ball for 2.5 yards a play

Why would the Bears do that, just to trade Love anyway???

After today, i think they are drafting a QB #1. Game that meant nothing relative to the Bears standings, a chance to knock GB out of playoffs, and they had so much faith in Fields that they let him throw 16 passes. No reason to not open things up and let him be QB1, and instead it’s run the ball for 2.5 yards a play
Coaches coaching for their jobs…

JF1 will likely be let go, but watching that game - of all the things that were bad, he was a good way down the list.
Not many QBs look good when they are immediately getting pressured, especially up the middle. Jones had 5 ypc and Love had plenty of time to throw. Love is really good, especially when he’s got a relatively clean pocket all day.
The Bears got flat out dominated on both lines today and that almost always spells defeat.
They also got completely outcoached.

This offseason will definitely be interesting.

Reactions: colin2229
If he lands in the right organization, he absolutely could.
If it’s to another organization with a bad OC and bad line, then he will likely continue to struggle.
I didn’t really see what he did so bad. He took some sacks, a couple of them might have been on him, but those were on 3rd and longish and didn’t take the Bears out of FG range.
Also, most QBs would have gotten that late hit call which would’ve extended that drive. I think it’s BS. If that would’ve happened to one of the golden boys like Mahomes, it probably would’ve resulted in a 15 yarder and an ejection lol.

False. He got sacked 5x so that’s at least another 5 pass attempt plays. He also takes off running a bunch on pass plays.

They only had 46 plays. I’d venture to guess half of those were pass plays.

This. Offense. Sucks

Fields is part of the problem. It’s time to move on. He doesn't show up when the pressure is on. He makes splash plays but not consistent plays. You don’t win that way.
I saw a stat yesterday after the game. On 4 of the five sacks he had 2.7 seconds to get rid of the ball. On the fifth sack he had under 2. I don’t know a QB in this league that can survive that.

That game summed up the season. His skill set is to not sit in the pocket. And yet with two offensive linemen out including his center, he had 3 designed roll outs, 3! How is that taking your QB’s skill set to its max?

Green Bay on 71% of their plays yesterday went max protect. The Bears? 4%.

Tell me again how it was on the QB for that loss yesterday?

I’ve seen middle school coaches orchestrate a better game plan than that.

Maybe he’s gone, maybe not. But there isn’t a QB past or present that could’ve succeeded yesterday in that offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT