ADVERTISEMENT

Batavia @ Nazareth

I'm just glad the game is at Nazareth because when all my cohorts would ask where to eat in Batavia I'd be screwed and googling "Best place to eat near Batavia that's not in Geneva". Whew.

Easy.. tomorrow morning at the Batavia VFW from 8-12 they are having a pancake breakfast for the Batavia Activity & Athletic Foundation. Heck head over anyway in your Naz gear fill your face with pancakes and then follow the Batavia convoy back to Naz.

Reactions: Googertys Dog
21 points if I remember right and started sitting on lead and eating clock pretty early.... healthy QB and not cautious late had potential for running clock in my opinion.
I'm just glad the game is at Nazareth because when all my cohorts would ask where to eat in Batavia I'd be screwed and googling "Best place to eat near Batavia that's not in Geneva". Whew.
When you come to visit Batavia for next year’s quarterfinals there will be a Raisin Canes. Sorry foodies.

Reactions: FalconPadre
I will say Geneva had the best hot chocolate, and they didn’t charge the visitor side .50 more like SCN.

Batavia forgot the game started at 1? They look completely outmatched and are very lucky to be within distance at 16-0, 9:50 2q
Will the bulldogs wake up? We shall see...

Had to decompress..

Naz is blanking good. Like to see them play ESL that would be a great game to see. Special Teams might be their only chink in the armor.

At least, for now, the non travesty can still happen.

Naz offense and defensive line were the difference. They played great up front and established the NAZ running game. On defense NAZ DL contained the Batavia running backs.

Batavia's #12 with the kickoff return.

How fast is he? Is he the fastest on the team?

I saw on Twitter there were two brothers each representing each team.

Hope they are not stealing each other's play books.

Interesting in the 7a semi's we have Driscoll coaches on two of the teams (Naz and Willowbrook).

Racki and Gebhart's

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT