ADVERTISEMENT

Apologies

PC Dad_MC Grad

Aug 22, 2018
Edgy, fellow posters and my MC brothers, apologies for comments made and accusations, true or false, that were made. The PC/MC forfeit topic brought out the worse in me and I was not proud of my responses. I still have strong opinions on how the situation was handled but it is what it is. I had some conversations on this situation with PCs President and Principal over the weekend at an Augustinian event Provi was hosting. Some of that conversation was covered in the apology letter from PC to MC. As several other posters stated over the last few days, I feel bad for the players who work very hard to prepare only to have circumstances outside of their innocent control take that away from them. That there was the last words and comments I have in the said subject. On to week 7 and Montini which should be a great game. Thanks Tim for letting me back in.

PCDad....LWE supporter has your back here. Safety. Good luck going forward.

PCDad....LWE supporter has your back here. Safety. Good luck going forward.
Thanks WIU. We all need to remember high school football is about the players who are all impressionable young men. As adults we need to set and show good examples whether right, wrong or indifferent.

Reactions: WIU78
Thanks WIU. We all need to remember high school football is about the players who are all impressionable young men. As adults we need to set and show good examples whether right, wrong or indifferent.

Hey PC Dad

It takes a stand up guy to apologize on a public site. I can tell your a good man. Apology excepted!
It’s easy to get caught up in the moment but you said it, it’s all about the kids.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
Edgy, fellow posters and my MC brothers, apologies for comments made and accusations, true or false, that were made. The PC/MC forfeit topic brought out the worse in me and I was not proud of my responses. I still have strong opinions on how the situation was handled but it is what it is. I had some conversations on this situation with PCs President and Principal over the weekend at an Augustinian event Provi was hosting. Some of that conversation was covered in the apology letter from PC to MC. As several other posters stated over the last few days, I feel bad for the players who work very hard to prepare only to have circumstances outside of their innocent control take that away from them. That there was the last words and comments I have in the said subject. On to week 7 and Montini which should be a great game. Thanks Tim for letting me back in.

Happens to the best of us. Takes a good person to apologize like that. All respect!

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
As a father of an MC player, I know how you were feeling. My son was devestated they couldn’t play. They were looking forward to playing a Blue opponent again. As a Detective in the CPD, it’s been a helluva week. After the stress we faced as CPD last week I was looking forward to one of my favorite things, watching my son and MC play, that being taken away as a result of this was the cherry on top of a crap sundae. So yes, in my double frustration, I said things to some disagreeing fans I later regretted but I stand by MC decision to keep this a home game as the result of the verdict did not result in any unsafe demonstrations. Over and done with in my mind.

As a Detective in the CPD, it’s been a helluva week.

McCaravan:

I held a lengthy conversation late last week with an acquaintance who happens to serve in a similar role in the same department and in the same city as you.

He said from now on, he has no plans to get out of his car.

Reactions: Gene K.
Since everyone is being so forgiving I’d like to apologize.

I apologize
I apologize

I apologize
I apologize
I apologize

The first two are for past transgressions the next three are for future ones

You need several more for the former.

Meh...

Sorry couldn’t resist. Class move PC.

I didn't see what you wrote. But I will go along with the guys here and say it takes a big man to apologize for anything in this world. Congratulations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT