ADVERTISEMENT

5A Game: Nazareth Academy 37 Peoria 30. 400 3Q

Looking forward to seeing Peoria Central for the first time. When I lived in Peoria (40 years ago), it was Peoria Richwoods that was the football powerhouse in the area.

Looking forward to seeing Peoria Central for the first time. When I lived in Peoria (40 years ago), it was Peoria Richwoods that was the football powerhouse in the area.
Excited to see this game also. But I hope that the announcer do a better job with the games today yesterday they didn’t do a real good job with the 1A-2a games

Reactions: crusader_of_90
The Rod Butler era. Washington had some very good teams as well under Venturi.

Reactions: NNFAN
I bet the announcers at least get both team names correct today. But it’s a probably a pick ‘em.

Reactions: Nathanbope
Has the game started ? Idk because the nfhs stream
Still says " your event will begin momentarily "

Some Peoria kids doing self promotion on the shirts under their jerseys is innovative

Peoria starting to get a push upfront the fourth and short they converted seems to get them fired up Washington with a 2 yard TD run leading 8-0 over Naz 337 1q also remember Peoria always goes from 2 and usually onside kicks

Reactions: rocketnation
Not sure I have seen a wide receiver playing with a full cast. Gotta be hard to make a catch

The Lions trailed late in the second against Kankakee and Mascoutah but went on to win by multiple possessions in both of those to get here. Washington in particular gets better as the game goes on.

The Lions trailed late in the second against Kankakee and Mascoutah but went on to win by multiple possessions in both of those to get here. Washington in particular gets better as the game goes on

True but the defense has to step up big time

Nazareth battle tested and balanced on both sides, Peoria not so much. Don't see how Peoria Central comes out on top in the 2nd half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT