ADVERTISEMENT

5A Game: Nazareth Academy 37 Peoria 30. 400 3Q

I think they should feel fortunate for being in 5a this year. Not sure they would’ve gotten a desired result against SHG.
Naz hasn't ever been 4 and in 7yrs and has won or runner-up atleast 5 times over 5a -7a ....dont ask them to move down to justify thier win ...ask SHG to move to prove thiers

Naz hasn't ever been 4 and in 7yrs and has won or runner-up atleast 5 times over 5a -7a ....dont ask them to move down to justify thier win ...ask SHG to move to prove thiers
Can you please point to any post I’ve written where I asked them to move up or down? I’d like to see that?

1/3 of the season complete and so much more to learn.

1 - That something very bad has happened to Nazareth.

good call lakecitynewt....excellent.
Wow way to reach all the way back to the early part of the season when they were struggling. Was pretty accurate then. But be you. I’m sure you can go back 5-6 years and find something similar. I could use a good research guy in my office. You know, someone who has countless amounts of time to look up meaningless information. I’ll send you an application.

Posse gonna posse in this thread. I thought we were past this. Lol. Little doubt this is the worst fan base on Edgytim and I’m sure not would agree.

Can you please point to any post I’ve written where I asked them to move up or down? I’d like to see that?
Apologies if it was not you and mistakenly hit reply under your comment. I was replying to someone saying if Naz were in 4A had run into SHG that things would have been blablah ....

Wow way to reach all the way back to the early part of the season when they were struggling. Was pretty accurate then. But be you. I’m sure you can go back 5-6 years and find something similar. I could use a good research guy in my office. You know, someone who has countless amounts of time to look up meaningless information. I’ll send you an application.
send me an app. ill apply. love your posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT