ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Success factors

So, mark ignores the initial issue, waits for jwar to be exposed, then begs people not to expose him further and stop posting in the thread, but continues to post more than anyone...
th

th

Reactions: Gene K.
I'd be willing to bet you have more posts on this thread than I do. But then again, since you've already labeled me as dishonest, you wouldn't honor the bet anyway.
Begs everyone to stop posting, posts more than anyone. You dedicated your whole day to me. And the guy whose honor you're defending hasn't been back.

Las Vegas Bookie: I realize I owe you $2,000 for those bets you placed, but we did a little research and believe you may have lied once back when you were a teen, so we do not feel like we have to pay you because we choose to question your credibility. o_Oo_Oo_O

This is the funniest thing I've read all day.
Well played, Kevin.

Mark: That recap reminds of Voodoo's recap on the dumpster fire thread last year. Nice job! Sadly, Jwar isn't contributing to this thread but either DHS2018 is BBHS or DHS2018 is really hoping to spread some Christmas cheer to the rest of us, minus Jwar of course.

So to stay on the good side of everyone I'd like to say that Jwar is a liar, asshat and probably a lot worse according to some posters. On the other hand I like to say that I am for the multiplier but against the Success factor or it could be the other way around, but I can't remember. Secondly, I don't particularly like welshers, Irishmen, Englishmen, Germans, etc. and only like people of my own nationality which is American.

Also apologies to Jwar, DHS2018, Bones, MCHS, ramblinman or anyone else I may have insulted or other wise denigrated in this post but I was being obtuse.

Gene
Love this post! Very funny

Technically, he was not wrong as Morris did not have 6 D1 kids on that team, what they had was 6 kids that would eventually be D1 kids on that team. Just sayin.
Ok, what the hell does this even mean?
Are you really trying to say that they didn’t have any D1 kids on the team, because they were still in HS, so technically they were still just HS players?
Where is Nurse Ratched when you need her?

Does anyone else like the band "Tame Impala"?
I have enjoyed getting to know their music. They borrow a lot of sounds from the psychedelic mid-to-late 1960's. Especially in their first album. Then then progressed into more of a festival band.

Does anyone else like the band "Tame Impala"?
I have enjoyed getting to know their music. They borrow a lot of sounds from the psychedelic mid-to-late 1960's. Especially in their first album. Then then progressed into more of a festival band.

Haven’t heard anything from them. I can definitely recommend Greta Van Fleet. It will remind you of Led Zeppelin in their prime.

Reactions: mchsalumni
Haven’t heard anything from them. I can definitely recommend Greta Van Fleet. It will remind you of Led Zeppelin in their prime.

Yes - I've listened to Greta Van Fleet. I like it but then I thought to myself, if I want to listen to a band that sounds like Led Zeppelin - I'll just listen to Led Zeppelin.

Where Greta sounds like they stole Zepellin's play book, Tame Impala borrows sounds from several bands and incorporates it into a unique sound.

Their first album is "Innerspeaker" from 2010. Their singer sounds a lot like John Lennon but not like he is trying to mimic Lennon. I hear things that would be very true to the 1966 album "Revolver" or 1967 "Magical Mystery Tour". I can hear base lines from 1968 Cream. I can hear guitar reminiscent of Black Sabbath "Iron Man" and "War Pigs" with the heavy reverb and distortion. Some songs have good use of organ a-la "The Doors". It's all a very interesting psychedelic blend with a modern twist.

Lucidity -

Alter Ego -

Desire Be Desire Go -

Interesting thing about this band is, the band consists of Kevin Parker and session players. Parker IS the band. He writes all the lyrics and music. He plays all the instruments, assembles everything by himself. Then he introduces everything to his sessions players. It's super wild that one guy does it all.

Here is a short documentary that gives you a sampling of both studio and festival recordings...

Pretty interesting band. What do you think?

Reactions: stonedlizard
It's simple really. I prefer Montini playing up. 6A would be fine by me for a baseline and in most years they would be competitive. I just feel leveling the playing field makes sense. See?

You're competitive in 7A during September and October, why not November? The same for JCA, Providence, and a few others out there.

You're competitive in 7A during September and October, why not November? The same for JCA, Providence, and a few others out there.

1-0 against 7A
1-1 against 8A and LA was down players

Competitive? If MCHS would have played LA in week 8 they would have got destroyed.

So 1 win against a down 7A team and they should be in 7A or 8A. Hmmmmmmm.

I'm predicting MC63 is going to be visited by 3 ghosts this holiday season and will come out of the encounter finally recognizing the legitimacy of 6A and below state titles. It will truly be a Christmas miracle.

Ok, what the hell does this even mean?
Are you really trying to say that they didn’t have any D1 kids on the team, because they were still in HS, so technically they were still just HS players?

Based on the wording of the bet, it is a valid point. That Morris team had 6 kids that were eventually D1 football players, but did not have 6 D1 kids on the team.

Just fyi... $ could be US dollars or Mexican pesos. Sooo $1000 could technically be 1000 pesos or 49 US dollars. I'm not well versed in changing the terms of a bet after the fact, but that might be another way to accomplish what you're saying.

Reading your post this morning has made my day as I got a good laugh out of that one. There have been a few chuckles since I last posted on here. Voodoo chimed in earlier and is definitely restraining himself. Maybe he is lurking like a lion waiting to make the kill, in the meantime Mark has been holding up the fort in his absence.

For the record Cat Box who are these bands you are talking about? Never heard of them but then again I never did LSD either! Heard of Led Zeppelin but that group was too far out for me. Like the 50's, 60's, 70's and some 80's and 90's but still don't understand how some of the later stuff is considered music when you are calling someone a ho and other derogatory names. Then again maybe we an get a rapper to infiltrate this thread and and spread some holiday cheer for all of us.

Sometime like "ho ho ho, bitch the xmas" "ho ho ho, kiss my grinchmas".

Just fyi... $ could be US dollars or Mexican pesos. Sooo $1000 could technically be 1000 pesos or 49 US dollars. I'm not well versed in changing the terms of a bet after the fact, but that might be another way to accomplish what you're saying.

So Jwar the coward owes Bones $49 USD?

Thanks Mark for the compliment. Just trying to put a little levity where anger, distrust, name calling, and obtuse obsession is present. We definitely need a nurse ratchet type person on this thread to alleviate some of the ass puckering going on here. Perhaps she can give some of us an enema to relieve the stress we all feel during the holiday season. Also thankful there aren't any ladies on this site or I would definitely be embarrassed with some of my posts.

Reactions: Bwm57
What about paying with Bitcoins? Or is it Bitchcoins? Peso's is not legal tender in the U.S. Don't know if bitcoins is legal either but its a start. I'd be willing to put up say $10.00 to help a friend and if everyone on this thread does the same we could have a winner for the Naz trophy. Then to be non- denominational and/or private school discriminatory we could also put up $10.00 for a public school of Jwar's choosing

Thanks Mark for the compliment. Just trying to put a little levity where anger, distrust, name calling, and obtuse obsession is present. We definitely need a nurse ratchet type person on this thread to alleviate some of the ass puckering going on here. Perhaps she can give some of us an enema to relieve the stress we all feel during the holiday season. Also thankful there aren't any ladies on this site or I would definitely be embarrassed with some of my posts.

Gene K
Are you suggesting the women on this site aren’t ladies? Dude watch out you might start a me to movement. Lol

How many ladies are on this site anyway. Seems like in the past there were a couple, but I'd be willing to bet some of you guys ran them out of here. Always good to have a women's perspective. Just ask my wife!

Same here Corey! Kinda of funny we are all on here while they are watching Christmas movies or the Lifetime Channel so it all washes out!. Especially get a kick out of the ladies tearing up and saying what a great movie that was. Duh!

Same here Corey! Kinda of funny we are all on here while they are watching Christmas movies or the Lifetime Channel so it all washes out!. Especially get a kick out of the ladies tearing up and saying what a great movie that was. Duh!

Haha so true.

But he wasn't paying JWAR. It was a donation to each others choice. Makes it even worse

and jwar did not do the research. bet/challenge no longer valid.
but, that plays into the public/private debates. the nonbounded schools can get help from outside the zipcode populace and the boundary schools do not.

Last edited:
Jwar hasn't posted in 2 months after being called out and running into his hole . Call me The Cleanser

Okay Cleanser you made a point there. Poor Jwar! Hasn't been on this site after being called out over two months ago. I think you scared him off of here after calling him out. Say it aint so Jwar. This is getting like the Black Sox scandal of 1919. But to quote the famous American Voodoo Tatum "I like Turtles". After high school football is over and the Parkey double doink in the play off game, this is a boring time of year don't we all agree. We need some enlightenment and/or another form of entertainment to keep our spirits up. I'll start by saying I haven't been to a Golden Corral since I had the the screaming meemies after eating there. And finally Johnsburg would beat Herscher 99 times out of 100.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT