ADVERTISEMENT

Naz

Some people were saying game over after JCA scored their first touchdown. OL dominated DL all that in the beginning of the game. Well it’s a 4 quarter game. Lol
Congrats to Naz! Maybe the craziest fans on Edgy. It’s a tie between NAz and Rochester fans. The Rocket fans need to chill a little and stay a little humble. IMO

Some people were saying game over after JCA scored their first touchdown. OL dominated DL all that in the beginning of the game. Well it’s a 4 quarter game. Lol
Congrats to Naz! Maybe the craziest fans on Edgy. It’s a tie between NAz and Rochester fans. The Rocket fans need to chill a little and stay a little humble. IMO
Rochester obviously needs to petition up to 5A to shut Naz up.

• Haha
Reactions: Gene K.
Apparently not because they cycle isn't continuous and resets in 2 year cycles? (I've read this mentioned on board, but admittedly haven't fact checked)
You are correct. Unless there is a by law change but I didn’t see a proposal to slide the 2 year window. The current way the IHSA sees it, Nazareth has one trophy in the first season of the current 2 year cycle. And they had one trophy in the past two year cycle. Neither trophy puts the success factor in Nazareth for the 2024 football season

Apparently not because they cycle isn't continuous and resets in 2 year cycles? (I've read this mentioned on board, but admittedly haven't fact checked)
All.... That is correct. The rodent knows all about that outrageous discriminatory rule. The Roadrunners would have to make it to the final in 2024 for the SF to go into effect which would be for the 25 and 26 seasons. Ratsy

Always

They are 9-9 in the regular season the last two years. I think the division is appropriate, someone has to win the title in every class, not like Naz was blowing out everyone in playoffs, 4 games very very close.
This

You are correct. Unless there is a by law change but I didn’t see a proposal to slide the 2 year window. The current way the IHSA sees it, Nazareth has one trophy in the first season of the current 2 year cycle. And they had one trophy in the past two year cycle. Neither trophy puts the success factor in Nazareth for the 2024 football season

I think MC is in the same category.

MC: '19, '22, '23.
Naz: '18, '22, '23

Reactions: RockSoup
Not sure Naz is ready for that experiment again, but I’ll defer to my friends closer to the program like Godfather and IrishLB.

No Way Reaction GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT