ADVERTISEMENT

LA 23 MC 21 FINAL

Not vindictiveness? You are shockingly transparent and borderline criminally boring.

You keep bringing it up, so you’re going to continue to get shredded. Maybe you keep forgetting you bring it up constantly. Bless your heart.
“ The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results” – Albert Einstein

Reactions: mchsalumni
First paragraph response. Remember you said that if MC wins the 7A title this year. Personally, I don't care, but apparently you do.

Second paragraph response. More proof you've lost yet another debate on this board. But you stubbornly press on and you will talk about this subject again in the future. On the one hand you want this subject to be dropped so you can slink away...again! Secondly, you ask to have the subject dropped and one minute later you respond to Silver Rain who also called for you to drop the subject for our sake, by saying "Then don't read it."

What the hell is wrong with you...really? Who besides you, does shit like this repeatedly? Do yourself a favor and take some time off. Just get away, take deep breaths and come to the realization that we aren't curing cancer here. Stop being an arrogant bore.
“ The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results” – Albert Einstein

Reactions: ignazio

We know you're not senile. Many of your comments are sharp and funny. But it's hard to win a state title in football, regardless of class or enrollment, and we should appreciate those that manage to it, including JCA and ESL. And when we beat one of those schools, schools that you think have an unfair advantage, it makes the victory that much sweeter. Other schools, such as Iggy, feel the same way about us. And so, if you can, entertain us with your clever comments, but please leave the hairsplitting to the theologians.

Reactions: JCHillmen
Reading your posts here on Edgy tells me you’re still going strong. Don’t let these guys pick on you about your age. .I have respect for anyone older than me that can go toe to toe with the youngsters! 😂
Corey, if you dish it out, you had better be able to take it. And he can't. Personally I don't care if anyone makes fun of my age or anything else for that matter. If it is funny I am the first to laugh. If you call names, you had better be ready to be called a name. So what. I generally have respect for those older than me too as long as they show me some respect.

Be nice to me...I'll be nice to you. Act like a d*ck and so will I. Don't be a grumpy ass or act like a grumpy lobster boat captain. Those last 4 words were stolen from Jason Gay and his assessment of Bill Belichick. 😂 😂

Reactions: rjjtwest
Corey, if you dish it out, you had better be able to take Personally I don't care if anyone makes fun of my age or anything else for that matter.

I've taken on everyone on this board who took the first shot. Period

I don't care about the age stuff - what I care about is the inability of some people to come up with something new or original.

Go to some trouble. I'm worth it.

I've taken on everyone on this board who took the first shot. Period

I don't care about the age stuff - what I care about is the inability of some people to come up with something new or original.

Go to some trouble. I'm worth it.

Don't sit there and act like you never take the first shot. Because you're lying if you deny that. And no... you really aren't worth any more trouble than I am taking. I stick with what works. And that does.

Corey, if you dish it out, you had better be able to take it. And he can't. Personally I don't care if anyone makes fun of my age or anything else for that matter. If it is funny I am the first to laugh. If you call names, you had better be ready to be called a name. So what. I generally have respect for those older than me too as long as they show me some respect.

Be nice to me...I'll be nice to you. Act like a d*ck and so will I. Don't be a grumpy ass or act like a grumpy lobster boat captain. Those last 4 words were stolen from Jason Gay and his assessment of Bill Belichick. 😂 😂
I get it. Listen I am willing to give people a chance. MC63 has some interesting prospectives on some of the threads. Yes sometimes he goes over the line. I don’t believe it warrants attacking his age and working on his intelligence. I view this as a personal attack. I don’t like it when posters attack other posters personally because they have a different opinion. I think if the 3 of us were to get together for a beer we would all get along. Just my opinion but I believe everyone on Edgy is here because we all have a love of HS football and obviously we love our beloved favorite teams.

I get it. Listen I am willing to give people a chance. MC63 has some interesting prospectives on some of the threads. Yes sometimes he goes over the line. I don’t believe it warrants attacking his age and working on his intelligence. I view this as a personal attack. I don’t like it when posters attack other posters personally because they have a different opinion. I think if the 3 of us were to get together for a beer we would all get along. Just my opinion but I believe everyone on Edgy is here because we all have a love of HS football and obviously we love our beloved favorite teams.
I’m just here for the ball busting. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Gene K. and corey90
Can someone order a Blatz, an Old Style, and a Coors Banquet from the waitress for our friends, please

Corey. I guess you didn't read what I was saying in my last post, or misinterpreted it. Be nice to me and I will return the favor. Are you saying he doesn't attack people personally? Of course he does. When it gets personal, nothing is off the table as far as I am concerned.

I know you feel that if we got together for a beer we would get along. A beer summit. I can't totally agree with that unless it was to happen...which it won't. So, I don't know. It is hard for me to get along with people who are hard to get along with. Look, we aren't going to be sending each other Christmas cards or singing Kumbaya together any time soon.

Reactions: Gene K.
Corey. I guess you didn't read what I was saying in my last post, or misinterpreted it. Be nice to me and I will return the favor. Are you saying he doesn't attack people personally? Of course he does. When it gets personal, nothing is off the table as far as I am concerned.

I know you feel that if we got together for a beer we would get along. A beer summit. I can't totally agree with that unless it was to happen...which it won't. So, I don't know. It is hard for me to get along with people who are hard to get along with. Look, we aren't going to be sending each other Christmas cards or singing Kumbaya together any time soon.
What about Christmas cookies, atleast the crumbs right?!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT