ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be the most insufferable if they win Satuday?

Who will be the most insufferable if they win Satuday?

• Posse (Naz)

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • Frank Lenti never could have done this posters (MC)

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • Lake City Jones (Warren)

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Its alway about the CCL (LWE)

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Win by 60 but complain about refs (ESL)

Votes: 25 21.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's a vib?
Should be vibe:
: a distinctive feeling or quality capable of being sensedThis place has a good/bad vibe.She gave me a weird vibe. = She gave off a weird vibe. = I got a weird vibe from her.

Last edited:
Not that familiar with all the schools in the ESCC other than Marist and JCA. Whats up with Nazareth? Talking with two assistant CCL coaches from smaller schools Wednesday last week. The vibe they get from other ESCC coaches in the similar positions is a lot of negative feelings about Nazareth. Is there a basis for this or is just envy?
What exactly are you looking for? I’ve been to basically every game of Racki era, I’ve never seen him run up the score or embarrass an opponent. I’ve never seen any sort of altercation by anyone. I’ve never seen his kids act up on social media outside the realm of what’s acceptable. What it boils down to is his teams have beaten the opponents almost every time lately (sans Marist) and people don’t like losing. Everyone liked Naz when they were clocking us, not as much when we are clocking them.

Reactions: Gene K.
What exactly are you looking for? I’ve been to basically every game of Racki era, I’ve never seen him run up the score or embarrass an opponent. I’ve never seen any sort of altercation by anyone. I’ve never seen his kids act up on social media outside the realm of what’s acceptable. What it boils down to is his teams have beaten the opponents almost every time lately (sans Marist) and people don’t like losing. Everyone liked Naz when they were clocking us, not as much when we are clocking them.

I know nothing about Naz but in general what happens on the field is only one part of it since coaches have interactions at Conference meetings, off season clinics and other functions where they tend form opinions of each other more so then during the games. Add in recruiting with private schools and there are a lot of opportunities to irritate people.

I know nothing about Naz but in general what happens on the field is only one part of it since coaches have interactions at Conference meetings, off season clinics and other functions where they tend form opinions of each other more so then during the games. Add in recruiting with private schools and there are a lot of opportunities to irritate people.
Hah ok. I’m not laughing at you but rather at the thought of Racki being some curmudgeon at conference meetings. Teams don’t like getting beat consistently, it’s not a conundrum.

Naz is new to me with the merger of the CCL and ESCC. Why is the vote going the way it is. Just a couple of over zealous posters?

Come on man, you've been on this board for 12 years and you have no clue?
Why would I? Some people only follow a certain team or leagues. If NAZ was not playing MC i wouldn't even open a thread about them. But I'll keep posting if that's ok with you Adolf.

Last edited:
Why would I? Some people only follow a certain team or leagues. If NAZ was not playing MC i wouldn't even open a thread about them. But I'll keep posting if that's ok with you Adolf.

Ok Boomer. Just make sure you filter all threads to make sure they are only talking about Mt. Carmel.

Seriously, you can’t swing a dead cat on this website without hitting Naz 5 times. Myopia is real people.

Because 1 - I like to take a shot at Nebraska any chance I get and 2 - see reason 1....

For a 3rd reason applicable to MC - the 12 trophies aren’t joining you on the field and provide no points nor defense so they are irrelevant. It’s a different program with a new coach and all new players. What has happened in recent years for Nazareth does have SOME relevance as it’s the same coaching staff and numerous players from last year’s championship team so there is some carryover at least.
Save All the Chatter its time for Naz to play big boy football not like that Cake Walk Schedule they play year in and year out. They havent Faced a team like Mount Carmel all year since Cardinal Ritter

Reactions: sivada2001
Save All the Chatter its time for Naz to play big boy football not like that Cake Walk Schedule they play year in and year out. They havent Faced a team like Mount Carmel all year since Cardinal Ritter

Ok Richie, so when MC loses Saturday what will your excuse be for the loss? Trust me, I’ve seen both teams multiple times. They won’t score more than 14 on Naz.

The bow is drawn....

Reactions: epicbret
The Bama-MC comparison really is spot on. Almost beautiful...

Now that we have MC people posting that Naz plays nobody and they don't know anything about Naz, they are 100% Roll Tide. The only difference is color. Bama through the front, MC back door.

Reactions: epicbret
Don't worry guys, we do simply feel honored to play you. All our lives we've been hearing from you all how greatness feels, and for us to get to touch your coif is wondrous.

The team has actually changed up everything in terms of gameplan, instituting "help us please" offensive and defensive gameplans just to stop the juggernaut/not get hurt. They're even accounting for the blinding aura that circles your players, purchasing visors.

Again, thank you for stooping down to play us, a lowly natural 5A team.

Now that we have MC people posting that Naz plays nobody and they don't know anything about Naz, they are 100% Roll Tide. The only difference is color. Bama through the front, MC back door.
I've got to believe there are some MC tattoos floating around

Your beloved CCL conference sets their conference schedule and they have no control over the playoff bracket. They only control their non-con games and those are tough to get since no one wants to play them. And yet they scheduled as tough as they could week 1 which you acknowledge so I’m not sure why you keep harping on their schedule. Guess what, RM was undefeated and thought they were hot poop too going into the Naz game.... so keep it up.

No doubt about it. I think 7A & 8A are two of the best we have seen paired in a long time.

I think both East vs Loyola games from 17 & 18 will be better than the upcoming Warren game. We'll see Sat night. I can't see Warren hanging or moving the ball.

Reactions: Iamjaytee
After reading this thread up to this point I had to change my vote. (No clues added here!)

All this mud slinging and it's only Monday, Yikes!

These are 2 of the best Illinois HS football teams and it will be a great game. Hopefully both teams will play well and without controversy and decide things out on the field.

After reading this thread up to this point I had to change my vote. (No clues added here!)

All this mud slinging and it's only Monday, Yikes!

These are 2 of the best Illinois HS football teams and it will be a great game. Hopefully both teams will play well and without controversy and decide things out on the field.
Which team will have the better tailgate party though?

While I believe ESL will win, I think PR will surprise.

IF they control the ball, and IF they don't have their dline crawl (fyi, can't get holding calls when crawling PR), then they will be in position to pull the upset off. If they crawl....you will see a running clock.

Which team will have the better tailgate party though?
IDK, but from experience the Catholic School fans will have a better tailgate party. So in the case of Naz vs Mt Carmel I would again say it's a tossup. I would have to have more personal experience with each group to give a better answer.

IDK, but from experience the Catholic School fans will have a better tailgate party. So in the case of Naz vs Mt Carmel I would again say it's a tossup. I would have to have more personal experience with each group to give a better answer.
See you in the lot 9am

Reactions: Kevin JCHS 81
While I believe ESL will win, I think PR will surprise.

IF they control the ball, and IF they don't have their dline crawl (fyi, can't get holding calls when crawling PR), then they will be in position to pull the upset off. If they crawl....you will see a running clock.

You do not get this far to be a suprise to anyone. The key for the Flyers will be the defense. must get stops which they have been doing against running teams in the playoffs. Not what they have to watch for is the TE streaking down the field as everyone goes toward the ball and the qb pulls back and throws.

You do not get this far to be a suprise to anyone. The key for the Flyers will be the defense. must get stops which they have been doing against running teams in the playoffs. Not what they have to watch for is the TE streaking down the field as everyone goes toward the ball and the qb pulls back and throws.

When I say surprise, I mean it won't be the blow out-miss-match everyone assumes is going to happen. PR is solid, they play their game...we will be treated to a good game.

That said, if they let ESL play their game....well, the 7A game will start early.

Ain’t no party like a south side party.

Dammit, they’re onto us.

Reactions: Irish LB
You have to play smart discipline football. Period!! Especially on this triple option offense. Trust and believe the coaches will have them ready. It's a lot to look after. But they will be fine. Everybody key on everybody. DB'S don't get caught looking in the backfield. #AllGasNoBrakes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT