ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be the most insufferable if they win Satuday?

Who will be the most insufferable if they win Satuday?

• Posse (Naz)

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • Frank Lenti never could have done this posters (MC)

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • Lake City Jones (Warren)

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Its alway about the CCL (LWE)

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Win by 60 but complain about refs (ESL)

Votes: 25 21.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have to play smart discipline football. Period!! Especially on this triple option offense. Trust and believe the coaches will have them ready. It's a lot to look after. But they will be fine. Everybody key on everybody. DB'S don't get caught looking in the backfield. #AllGasNoBrakes
This game will have a feel much like the 2012 championship game between Cary Grove and Crete Monee.
Crete Monee had so much speed, even when they didn’t make the right read they could just catch up with the play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trojan Fox
Ok Boomer. Just make sure you filter all threads to make sure they are only talking about Mt. Carmel.

So Heinrich, I need your permission to post on topics that other than MC? YOU are reading a lot more to my question than there was. I was not taking a shot in a left handed when or any way at Naz. And I think Naz is a one score favorite or do I need your permission to post that?

Last edited:
And I think Naz is a one score favorite or do I need your permission to post that?

How would you know they are a favorite? You’ve never heard of them before this weekend...

Last edited:
So Heinrich, I need your permission to post on topics that other than MC?

I’d actually encourage you to review any threads that don’t involve MC. There’s a whole bunch of schools that play football outside the CCL. Some of it is really good football!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT