ADVERTISEMENT

What is the origin of your handle?

The year I started working at our HS, the gentleman who was the PA announcer for football left for another school.

I asked our AD if I could try it, he said 'Sure' and I've been fortunate enough to have done it since the 2001 season. It in no way, however, means I'm the spokesperson for our school's football program.

As an aside, the two hardest parts of doing the PA for football? Reading the names of your two nephews during the Senior Night ceremonies. Making a proud uncle choke up a little when he's trying to do his job :)

Other proudest moment? Don't want to tick off the MC people, but De La Salle 21, Carmel 14 in October 2017 at Rita. Hearing our kids sing the fight song after that game...chills.

Voice - you won fair and square … no problem

If you read the article Sourcie wrote on Edgy it covers the origin of his name, so what is the origin of yours?

I'm a fan of the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and was watching $100 Baby which is one of my favorite episodes while signing up so I took the name ClownBaby from there.

JCREW
First initial of last name plus my "crew" of 7 family members

Good luck to everyone this year and I hope all the kids stay injury free! God Bless!!

Lived in Glen Ellyn for about 25 years, sent kids to Montini. After Stoned Lizard's response I feel rather boring ;)

BornNRazed is a slang term and charitable organization for a large group of Mt. Greenwood guys on Chicago's far southside.

"If you read the article Sourcie wrote on Edgy it covers the origin of his name, so what is the origin of yours?"

I like Sourcie better, might change it.

Originally from Oklahoma (Boomer Sooner)
Live in Park Ridge
Hence... PROkie
There’s a reason we don’t EVER play HS football on Saturday in Oklahoma. (Playoffs maybe)

The OU and OSU play on Saturday.

Reactions: MS4EVER
It was 2003 and I was experimenting with mushrooms. Now in times like these you're going to want to be in the best environment possible. My preference? Outdoors; with a few of your best of friends who can help should any part of the day turn for the worse.

On this particular day we were out in the desert and I came across a lizard. It was an ordinary enough looking lizard, but as I stared intently at it it suddenly turned and looked back at me. We locked eyes, saw into each other's souls. I suddenly and completely understood what it was like to live life as a lizard. I waved. It waved back. Our moment ended as abruptly as it began and I walked away.

Few minutes later I thought to myself how ridiculous that moment was. Human and reptile, acknowledging each other. Two fellow animals recognizing that we're all just clumps of cells speeding around space on some random rock. I chuckled, recognizing the raised level of consciousness I was currently inhabiting and the connection we had ever so briefly made.

Thought to myself "Shit, that must have been one stoned lizard."

ah very nice.. and now??? are you still seeing the stoned lizard???

once a dog always a dog(oohrah) gramma married a heavily decorated wwii army dog,
mom married a marine dog, so was raised by a dogz, became a marine dog, was a bulldog, married a bulldog wife, and raised 3sons as dogs.
well 4sons if you count my dog.
go dogz.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene K.
If you read the article Sourcie wrote on Edgy it covers the origin of his name, so what is the origin of yours?

I'm a fan of the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and was watching $100 Baby which is one of my favorite episodes while signing up so I took the name ClownBaby from there.

I taught, coached fb and wrestling, and retired as ath.dir. at MS. After those 35 yrs I thought gohawk1 would be appropriate but it was not available! So I became gohawk2. Never saw a gohawk1 post!!!!
I have a bunch of names in case I have to go underground. Sorry.o_O

I have a bunch of names in case I have to go underground. Sorry.o_O
At least I now know Gohawk1 is a real person! Looking forward to this season. Following teams that are coached by your former players and your hires is something special!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT