ADVERTISEMENT

What HS team do you root for

I have but one relative who played .. ,my gerat nephew/ godson, on the NV soph team, intercepted a pass on a road game and returned it for a TD. The home crowd jeered, so he took a few bows in the end zone. This was both the high point and end point of his career.

• Haha
Reactions: k1867
I'll bleed De La Salle's royal blue and gold always. Go Meteors!
My grandpa took me to many Prep Bowls. In 84 he knew the Head Coach & he let us stay on the sideline!!!!! I helped out. My parents seen me on Ch 7 who broadcast the win!!!! Julian played tough. Went to the wire. You had the big fat D on the helmets

No. I just like @PowerI66 and his posts. So I’m all in. I’m jumping on the bandwagon if you don’t mind.

Which got me thinking, what northern programs did I have family on and the only one is an old Deerfield LB. The one successful branch of the family tree😂
Absolutely Rock. Let me know if you ever come up here for a game. I know a guy with sideline connections.

Question. Love the Knights!!! Mrs Fransman was awesome. I know when you had that good run in football you were playing some old Sica schools.
How come CCHS vs Shepard never happened in football? You even played Eisenhower at one time I think
Yes CC did play some old SICA schools at one point. As I understand it, Shepard was approached by CC and would not play us. Draw your own conclusion on that one

I'm a Rita guy, so obviously I root for Cascia.

Although MC is Rita's #1 true rival, I do have a ton of respect for them, and how they consistently win. Rita would've had a few more championships if not playing MC in the Playoffs--I really believe that.

Catholic League teams playing in the playoffs.

Maine South because they have a great historical program, and they never give up. Even if it's a down year, they play their asses off and will play with the utmost confidence. Also, MS4EVER shows a lot of love to the Mustang, so I'd like to reciprocate it back to his Hawk.

And he's good friends with Coach Kuska!

DuKane conference: ton of respect for Batavia for being consistent every damn year. That program never rebuilds.

Waubonsie Valley--a place I student-taught at, was able to meet, hang out with and learn from the great BJ Luke, and be the defensive coordinator and special teams coach for the Warrior Freshman B team many moons ago! All during my student-teaching experience.

I'm a Rita guy, so obviously I root for Cascia.

Although MC is Rita's #1 true rival, I do have a ton of respect for them, and how they consistently win. Rita would've had a few more championships if not playing MC in the Playoffs--I really believe that.

Catholic League teams playing in the playoffs.

Maine South because they have a great historical program, and they never give up. Even if it's a down year, they play their asses off and will play with the utmost confidence. Also, MS4EVER shows a lot of love to the Mustang, so I'd like to reciprocate it back to his Hawk.

And he's good friends with Coach Kuska!

DuKane conference: ton of respect for Batavia for being consistent every damn year. That program never rebuilds.

Waubonsie Valley--a place I student-taught at, was able to meet, hang out with and learn from the great BJ Luke, and be the defensive coordinator and special teams coach for the Warrior Freshman B team many moons ago! All during my student-teaching experience.
Best friends!! I’ll probably be at his house for Thanksgiving!

I root for the Dons of ND. I root for all of the Catholic schools because I’m a lifetime believer in Catholic education and pray that Catholic schools can survive. Plus I enjoy the meltdowns that some people have over Catholic schools winning… Thor?

After that I have family reasons that have turned me into a fan of Maine S, Byron, and this year I’ve got a rooting interest in Fremd.

Joliet Catholic. Attend most football games with my dad and brother. Both home and road.

Aurora Central Catholic. Sent my daughter there. Always like to see them do well. Not great in football, but usually respectable in hoops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT