ADVERTISEMENT

What are you getting the program you follow for Christmas?

RockSoup

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2009
I follow my St. Rita Mustangs and I would buy them a true love affair with 7 on 7 during the offseason.

I don’t know if they’ve tried to do it in the past and I know they like the run (can’t blame them, they’ve had some great success the past 5 years) but I think 7v7 will help their young QB and WRs and more importantly their secondary as they enter a division that seems to like to pass more than power their way down the field.

What about your team for next season? What would you like to get them this holiday season?

For the teams that we beat that use the “Well it’s not an even playing field when they can recruit” or hang the signs that read “One town, one team” to just say “That was a well coached, well prepared team, and our game plan just didn’t work against them today, hats off to those KIDS, they played great”……this maybe harder then the Cabbage Patch Doll phenomenon of the 80’s or the Tickle Me Elmo of the 90’s but Christmas is for Miracles! ***Disclaimer, many teams have lost graciously, these are for the teams that have not, which is becoming more and more the past couple years. It’s also being posted as an off season tongue n’ cheek joke, Cheers!***

All.... They were very difficult to find. 22 magic injury healing cards that can only be used once. For the Cyclone starters this year. Last season it began in the scrimmage Black and Gold game. Multiple players (every week) hurt from the start to the end. The team was never healthy and struggled because of it. I have never seen it that bad in four decades of watching Griffin football. What could of been.....Ratsy

Dear Santa,
I’ve been a good boy this year. In return, I would like a CCL Gulf Coast Division, so me and my friends can continue this in warmer environs. But if that’s too much to ask, may I get a state association that doesn’t cater to the whiners? Or even one that treats the publicly-funded members the same as the privately-funded ones?
Yours truly, Ignazio
PS: The people in Bloomington say that you are not real. And you’re fat.

Santa, Can I get CG some appreciation and respect? Can you make people understand that it takes more than a system to win 3 state championships in 5 years?
Because 6a is weak in terms of private schools 😉… but actually I wonder if they’d have the same success in the 5a playoffs the past 5 years. I’m a big fan of CG so I’m not trying to diminish anything, but I do think 6a has been the weakest of classes 5-8a for a while and that could be why there is a perceived slight of respect?

Wow, the old ‘no disrespect, but here’s a whole bunch of disrespect’ switcheroo stocking stuffer! Didn’t see that coming in this jolly Christmas thread.

• Haha
Reactions: MMA_Det
Dear Santa,
I’ve been a good boy this year. In return, I would like a CCL Gulf Coast Division, so me and my friends can continue this in warmer environs. But if that’s too much to ask, may I get a state association that doesn’t cater to the whiners? Or even one that treats the publicly-funded members the same as the privately-funded ones?
Yours truly, Ignazio
PS: The people in Bloomington say that you are not real. And you’re fat.
Would love to see the Ramblers play John Curtis Christian & St. Augustine in New Orleans where I live.

Santa did deliver a talented freshmen QB transfer from Provi to LWW just recently. That's a good start for after next fall to build up on. Hopefully Santa delivered a top end WR and more game wrecking lineman for the Warriors.

Reactions: RockSoup
Santa did deliver a talented freshmen QB transfer from Provi to LWW just recently. That's a good start for after next fall to build up on. Hopefully Santa delivered a top end WR and more game wrecking lineman for the Warriors.
Christmas also came early for LWWest (and LWCentral, plus even LWEast) in the form of the supposed blind draw for their cross-over opponents. West and Central both manage to avoid East next season. Then East drew Stagg and Andrew instead (both 3-6) in a couple of the Griffin cross-overs. Amazing how wonderfully that worked out for the 3 schools in the LW District.

Trying to get your goat! LWE getting players from 30 zip codes! Hahahaha
Merry Christmas Ramblinman! Having some fun on this jolly day. 😊
As long as those players pay the LWE out of district tuition, I'm good with that! :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT