ADVERTISEMENT

Well Voodoo

Ease up big guy
I know a lot of alumni throughout the years and it's a pretty big inside joke among them.
Just like at Richards.
Like I said I get it but let's not act all holier than throu
Ok, boy you really got us there!!!

You know alumni... woooo. How do you live with that valued information!!

Ok Mrs A Whiggins... you justa git yourself all situated!

nothing to do with catholic vs public or rice. all Im saying is this has been thrown around by many MS football alumni, since its guys from the 90s maybe that was a thing of the past. Dont kill the messager.
I like I said you have to do what you have to do, Im not hating at all.
I would never kill the messager, but that messenger guy is a real jag!

More Krock!!

I heard the Maine South guys said unmentionable things about Badke. The Badke flyer was printed on a counterfeit field pass.
Now I get the Badke joke. Nice turnaround for BR. Think Krock is an angry Catholic since he sees (potentially) either LWE or MS coming in a few weeks. Relax - I hear Frankfurt and Park Ridge has a lot of Catholics, and God loves them too. I'll ask him about my name too

Now I get the Badke joke. Nice turnaround for BR. Think Krock is an angry Catholic since he sees (potentially) either LWE or MS coming in a few weeks. Relax - I hear Frankfurt and Park Ridge has a lot of Catholics, and God loves them too. I'll ask him about my name too
Yes... but god loves us for free.

Who knows about Frankfurt? I believe that’s in Germany.

Reactions: PRokie
I cant speak for what LA has or doesnt have.
all I know is you have to change your screen name, its pretty awful.

Chi Town anything is just so trite and annoying. It's an expression used by advertising people outside of Chicago in an effort to "localize" their message.

There's a Chi Town Irish (or something similar), as well. Please, ditch that name.

Chi Town anything is just so trite and annoying. It's an expression used by advertising people outside of Chicago in an effort to "localize" their message.

There's a Chi Town Irish (or something similar), as well. Please, ditch that name.
Thank you for the kind advice. Good luck to your Caravan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT