ADVERTISEMENT

Well Voodoo

Love the LA vs. MS games - 2 well coached teams - always entertaining! Ramblers playing better but an away game for the maroon and gold ! MS for sure will be the favored team given they are 10 -1 and I believe they have the coaches son back now playing both ways! Sb an entertaining afternoon in Park Ridge !

Ahh those were the days. I miss Coach Mags. One of the best DCs in the game. Good luck SCN!

MS4EVER:

In addition to exceeding limits on coaches in the press box and alumni on the sidelines, and issuing counterfeit sideline passes, I heard one MS coach was chewing gum on the sidelines during the game.

I'm really glad the IHSA took time and resources to explore these serious transgressions.

Reactions: Gene K. and PRokie
MS4EVER:

In addition to exceeding limits on coaches in the press box and alumni on the sidelines, and issuing counterfeit sideline passes, I heard one MS coach was chewing gum on the sidelines during the game.

I'm really glad the IHSA took time and resources to explore these serious transgressions.
Guilty as charged! Sorry

Reactions: MWittman
Bowie
You have to be able to access and read the Maroon and Gold to understand the use of that word.
I do have access. I must have missed it. Was it a direct quote from someone, or just Matt Harness editorializing?

I think MS wins this game by a couple of scores. They are really fast and fly around like a typical MS team. LA plays them tough for the first 3 Q's and then MS pulls away. PRokie, I do not believe MS needs any bulletin board material to beat LA this year. Good luck to the Hawks Saturday.

IHSA should of looked into addresses of MS players, Im sure they are all within the district.

And away we go MS4EVER. The stones have been selected. Never ends for Swagger assaults.

Come on brother, Maine South is notorious for out of district kids
It's a toss up with MS or Richards in that aspect
I'm not hating, you got to do what you have to do but let's not dance around like you are choir boys

Come on brother, Maine South is notorious for out of district kids
It's a toss up with MS or Richards in that aspect
I'm not hating, you got to do what you have to do but let's not dance around like you are choir boys

Really... since you appear to know something about our program I don’t, I’d like names please? I have only lived in Park Ridge since 2000, and during that time I do not recall there ever being an issue with residency.

This reminds me A LOT of the douchebag that suggested our kids were on steroids in years past. You can’t throw that out there without an example.

Reactions: n2f88
Actually..... according to some, only “undefeated “ teams are special.

Yes...in order to be consider "special" in the context of all-time IHSA teams, you must be undefeated. Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

First the article about sportsmanship and counterfeiting passes

and now accusations of questionable residency!

Is this like in Friday nite lights the TV series where Buddy Garrity and the boosters have a mailbox and an address that sits on an empty lot?:p

I thought someone told me you could pick between Maine South and Maine east in part of the district. Or except on alternating Tuesday’s or some weird flex rule I didn’t understand.

Really... since you appear to know something about our program I don’t, I’d like names please? I have only lived in Park Ridge since 2000, and during that time I do not recall there ever being an issue with residency.

This reminds me A LOT of the douchebag that suggested our kids were on steroids in years past. You can’t throw that out there without an example.
Ease up big guy
I know a lot of alumni throughout the years and it's a pretty big inside joke among them.
Just like at Richards.
Like I said I get it but let's not act all holier than throu

IHSA should of looked into addresses of MS players, Im sure they are all within the district.
Krock
Has the IHSA looked into each of the 128 Ramblers on their roster to see how many qualified and received a portion of their $4MM in financial aid? I am sure it's a Jesuit thing or simply their alumni looking out for the educational needs for over 50 parishes from Milwaukee to Michigan City.

Krock
Has the IHSA looked into each of the 128 Ramblers on their roster to see how many qualified and received a portion of their $4MM in financial aid? I am sure it's a Jesuit thing or simply their alumni looking out for the educational needs for over 50 parishes from Milwaukee to Michigan City.
Dude, what did Loyola fans do? We were getting along so well. Krock is a Rice guy. Not an LA supporter. He’s just stirring the pot. This thread is literally the first time I’ve ever heard of any rumors about MS and residency issues. Seriously what a Krock of shit. MS is a first rate, classy program. Always impresses me to see MS players helping opposing players up after a hit. Also, they win championships.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene K. and PRokie
Ease up big guy
I know a lot of alumni throughout the years and it's a pretty big inside joke among them.
Just like at Richards.
Like I said I get it but let's not act all holier than throu

The only joke here is you. Do you have any conception of what D207 spends to educate a student? And you believe parents would sit back and let their tax dollars be illegally spent to win football games? Do you know how many parents in Park Ridge don't like football and would revel in the chance to turn the program in?

In short, you are full of crap.

Reactions: PRokie
Love the LA vs. MS games - 2 well coached teams - always entertaining! Ramblers playing better but an away game for the maroon and gold ! MS for sure will be the favored team given they are 10 -1 and I believe they have the coaches son back now playing both ways! Sb an entertaining afternoon in Park Ridge !
Rambler
It should be the best game played on Saturday afternoon. Lot of friend's boys are at LA. None are on scholarship. Neither coaching staff nor most parents will pay attention to this noise. May the best team win gracefully

Reactions: Gene K.
nothing to do with catholic vs public or rice. all Im saying is this has been thrown around by many MS football alumni, since its guys from the 90s maybe that was a thing of the past. Dont kill the messager.
I like I said you have to do what you have to do, Im not hating at all.

Krock
I cant speak for what LA has or doesnt have.
all I know is you have to change your screen name, its pretty awful.

I don’t know - the ESL/GBE thread might be out spicing the Well Voodoo thread:(

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT