ADVERTISEMENT

week 3 cancellations/postponements/forfeits for health issues?

King MJ

Jul 22, 2001
Edgy,

Are you hearing anything about any potential forfeits or rescheduling due to recent covid outbreaks? Hearing that a couple northern burb schools (one of which is often discussed on the board) currently have nearly half their team out with flu-like symptoms, including pretty much their entire O-line.

Don't want to post the name of the schools to prevent world war 3 on the board.

Everything at Warren is in schedule if that’s who you are referring to

Edgy,

Are you hearing anything about any potential forfeits or rescheduling due to recent covid outbreaks? Hearing that a couple northern burb schools (one of which is often discussed on the board) currently have nearly half their team out with flu-like symptoms, including pretty much their entire O-line.

Don't want to post the name of the schools to prevent world war 3 on the board.
I haven't seen anything made public on this but once they make ot public I will gladly pass it along.

I haven't heard anythingon this up North about cancelling games. Or any team with an outbreak.

In the St. Louis area of Missouri, there was already a week three forfeit announced due to COVID taking out most of their roster.

Except allowing game admission to the general public going forward after last weekend's trouble.
And your problem with that is? The general public can attend. Kids from other schools aren’t allowed to unless with parents. What’s your beef with Warren?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT