ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 Pick Em: So who wins Bolingbrook at Minooka

So who wins Week 1

• Bolingbrook

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Minooka

Votes: 38 71.7%

• Total voters
Minooka's returning talent and experience along the lines and experience in the other positions plus depth overcome any perceived advantage 'Brook has in #'s of scholarship offers of a few players.

Reactions: PowerI66
Haven't heard much about Bolingbrook this year, but they always have size and talent. Minooka returns many on both sides of the ball. I'll take Minooka at home.

Minooka's returning talent and experience along the lines and experience in the other positions plus depth overcome any perceived advantage 'Brook has in #'s of scholarship offers of a few players.
Was waiting for this ;)

Was waiting for this ;)
What if I told you we don't have a freshman team and only 50+ on Varsity. Also the standouts on Varsity are apparently sophomores, who a few short months ago got ran off the field by Lockport despite having experience on the lines and a Michigan recruit at LB. In all honesty this should not be competitive. I'll be happy if it is though.

What if I told you we don't have a freshman team and only 50+ on Varsity. Also the standouts on Varsity are apparently sophomores, who a few short months ago got ran off the field by Lockport despite having experience on the lines and a Michigan recruit at LB. In all honesty this should not be competitive. I'll be happy if it is though.
I know there's a problem with the program.

@barkpm tells me the Stangs QB is impressive. I havent seen a thing all summer thanks to two hurricanes that hit Louisiana last year.
He looked good in shorts a helmet during 7on7 over the summer. I think the question will be does he have receivers that can stretch the field.

I think Brook makes this interesting. I'm taking Minooka though, I like their experience. Week 1 is tricky...I just think they make less mistakes this game and squeak one out. Bolingbrook is one of my dark horse picks to make a deep playoff run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT