ADVERTISEMENT

Upset Alert

34-13 could be 41-6 if not for controversial 95 yard or so scoop and score on what Marist claimed to be shovel pass not fumble. Plus Nazareth players sustaining lots of injuries.

But hey bring on Loyola Marist and Mt Carmel in division. Two very good Nazareth teams being handled by Marist back to back years. And Marist has a crazy small offensive line!

Enrollment MATTERS!

Final

Reactions: Gene K.
The difference in 8A and 7A programs is huge. Especially when schools are inflatable by IHSA standards.

Waubonsie 13 Prarie Ridge 7 at half time.

Very impressed with PR triple option game. They run it like surgeons. They are wearing down our Defense. Jackson Willis? Sp/name? He is a fantastic HS RB tough to find and tackle with all the cutting and Chop blocks. As I feared - the WV Offense is pretty much non existent except for hitting on a couple big pass plays - we might have 3 first downs? Not sure WV can pull off the upset unless our offense can sustain a drive or two and give the D a rest.

Waubonsie 13 Prarie Ridge 7 at half time.

Very impressed with PR triple option game. They run it like surgeons. They are wearing down our Defense. Jackson Willis? Sp/name? He is a fantastic HS RB tough to find and tackle with all the cutting and Chop blocks. As I feared - the WV Offense is pretty much non existent except for hitting on a couple big pass plays - we might have 3 first downs? Not sure WV can pull off the upset unless our offense can sustain a drive or two and give the D a rest.
Oh boy. Do I need to prepare some crow?

Oh boy. Do I need to prepare some crow?

No - I am worried about the second half. Our defense was on the field the entire first half except for about 12 frikkin plays. Reminds me of the first game against OPRF. But I don’t think it will be by 21;)

No - I am worried about the second half. Our defense was on the field the entire first half except for about 12 frikkin plays. Reminds me of the first game against OPRF. But I don’t think it will be by 21;)
I don't know anything about WV but I do know PR averages 53 a game with running clocks. They can score a lot quickly. But I will have the crow thawed out.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
Any lightening popping up yet? I'm in my cave in the basement.......long work week and the threat of storms kept me from NV/NC.

Edited.....just looked at radar. NV won't make it past HT tonight. Big storms coming.

Any lightening popping up yet? I'm in my cave in the basement.......long work week and the threat of storms kept me from NV/NC.

Edited.....just looked at radar. NV won't make it past HT tonight. Big storms coming.

Yes we on lightening delay.
PR 14 and WV 13 with 9 min and 45 seconds left in the 4th. WV ball in their territory first and 10 but backed up due to what else?... wait for it - 15 yard unsportsmanlike penality (PR had one earlier so it is getting very chippy out there. I don’t think PR is used to having teams not be parking cones that they can running clock and go home and plan for Huntley and Cary Grove all season.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about WV but I do know PR averages 53 a game with running clocks. They can score a lot quickly. But I will have the crow thawed out.
d3a4cc2376ed5026886a8dda26175c4177b1aee1d4235631682457dd423af4b4.jpg

I like it!

Man I wish we had our offense from last year or the WV 2016 offense or the 2014 offense. Any of those and we win that game. Still had a chance - all we needed was the two point conversion and alas it was not to be.

I really like that RB Willis. He sure runs hard and is tough to find! Just squirts out of a crack. Then when you aren’t looking it’s the QB or a pitch!

I like it!

Man I wish we had our offense from last year or the WV 2016 offense or the 2014 offense. Any of those and we win that game. Still had a chance - all we needed was the two point conversion and alas it was not to be.

I really like that RB Willis. He sure runs hard and is tough to find! Just squirts out of a crack. Then when you aren’t looking it’s the QB or a pitch!
CG PR is going to be a great game.

Yeah Naz gets kids the same way Dunlap and Tinley Park do.

1. 5a is with the private multiplier or I would be talking 4a with straight enrollment

2. We are talking about versus another private in this case so it’s an apples to apples conversation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT