ADVERTISEMENT

Update: Evanston RB Quadre Nicholson is drawing a crowd

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Evanston 2020 RB Quadre Nicholson checks in and updates his latest recruiting news.

"I've been contacted by 20 schools so far since Saturday. I've been contacted by Boston College, Minnesota, Miami of Ohio, Toledo, Rutgers, Illinois, Michigan State, Kentucky, Louisville, Indiana State, Howard, NIU, Penn State, Wyoming, Michigan and Fordham and a few others."

"Most of those coaches are just letting me know that they are interested in me and want me to come and visit them this fall for a game."

"I'm actually heading to Cincinnati at Miami of Ohio this Saturday. I'm also going to the Western Kentucky at Louisville game on September 15th then Michigan at Michigan State game on October 20th."

Nicholson and the Wildkits are off to a good start.

"We are 2-0 and we play Conant this week. I have like 345 yard rushing so far and 4 touchdowns and everyone is excited for the season."

Thoughts on Quadre Nicholson recruiting: No question Nicholson is an eye ball passing type of athlete. I had a chance to see him in 7on7 this summer and Nicholson is a really good size kid with a nice mix of power and speed. Nicholson is no question in line for more offers and interest to follow this fall. Has a chance of becoming a Top 10-15 ranked name in a very good in-state 2020 class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News