ADVERTISEMENT

Update: 2019 Oswego RB Charles Coleman

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Was able to get a quick texting update from Oswego 2019 RB Charles Coleman. Here is the latest.

"I forgot to tell you that I spoke with Iowa State a couple of weeks ago with Coach Golesh and things went really well. A few days Iowa State head coach Matt Campbell came back into school with Coach Golesh and Iowa State now seems really interested in me. Iowa State asked me to come out to visit them and I'm heading there on Friday. They are recruiting me as a tight end. Cincinnati is also recruiting me now and they also like me as a tight end."

"Some schools like me as more of an H Back recruit and some others still like me as more of a bigger back. I've told everyone that I'll do anything and that I just want to play college football."

So who has remained in contact with Coleman lately?

"Lately it's been South Dakota, Iowa, Iowa State, Western Michigan, Illinois and Minnesota."

"I'm going to visit Iowa State Friday and then Western Michigan on the 24th."

"I'm not doing any 7on7 this winter. I've been just lifting and working out with my team then also working on my speed at Acceleration with JR (Nilkos)."

Thoughts on Charles Coleman recruiting: Again great sized kid and athlete here and the new H Back/TE looks is not a surprise. Coleman will continue to draw more and more looks as a athlete and I see a first offer coming sooner rather than later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News