ADVERTISEMENT

Update: 2018 S Clayton Isbell St. Charles East

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Isbell added an offer last night from Western Illinois and also made a recent visit to Western Michigan.

"Western Illinois offered me tonight. I actually visited WIU on Saturday for a spring practice. The visit to WIU went well. They have a nice town and I also liked the football field and stadium at WIU. I also liked watching the team practice and the atmosphere. They really got after it. WIU offered me as a safety."

"I also visited Western Michigan not too long ago. The visit went well and they have great facilities and the WMU coaching staff is awesome. It's funny the WMU head coach (Tim Lester) graduated in the same class as my mom from Wheaton Warrenville South in 1995 so they know each other. The WMU coaches invited me to come back for a junior day."

Isbell have any other visits planned?

"I'm visiting NIU this Thursday and then SIU on Friday. I'm heading to St. Charles Missouri for a 7on7 tournament and I'll stop in at SIU onj the way down."

"I've been hearing lately from SIU, South DakotaState and North Dakota State."

Thoughts on Clayton Isbell recruiting? I really like this kid and at this stage he could be a bit under recruited. Isbell is a bigger, longer kid with good speed and length. I can see more and more FCS level schools offering him soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News