ADVERTISEMENT

Update: 2018 K/P Caleb Griffin Danville

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
One of the state's top K/P in the Class of 2018 here is the latest.

"I've been staying busy with basketball season and also getting in some kicking. The season has gone really good. We are 17-6 and have won 8 games in a row and seedings come out on Friday I believe."

"I've been in touch lately with the coaches at NIU, Indiana, Louisville, Minnesota and Vanderbilt. I'm hoping to get out to visit all five schools. Minnesota, NIU and Vanderbilt are gonna get back to me with dates. I won't be making any visits until the spring and after basketball season."

"I do have a Junior Day visit set to Indiana on February 25th and Louisville on March 4th."

'Indiana is telling me that are offering a kicker in my class and to come visit a Junior Day. Louisville kicking coach loves me and wants to see me again soon. Minnesota has new coaches and they want to build a relationship. Trent Sherfield (former Danville standout and current Vandy WR) said Vandy really liked me and they want me to visit again. NIU liked my athleticism and they also want me on campus."

Thoughts on Caleb Griffin recruiting: Kickers have a much longer and tougher process and outside of maybe QB is the hardest spot to add early offers. However, Griffin is a top tier guy and could become an early offer type.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News