ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight The U "Game of the Week"

Should be a good one. If NV can continue the offensive rhythm they have recently achieved through better play calling and scheme then they are going to be a tough out. The D will see to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: MIKEFTB
The team speed NV has on defense is elite. This year our DL is very disruptive versus years past where our speed/talent was LB/DBs. It’s tough to find running lanes.

I assume you are related to the Dodd kid. Good luck to him and good health.

Reactions: keenan12
NCHS scored 44 & 35 last two games. O-Line was garbage first two games, but looks much better recently with scheme changes. If NV can stop Dodd, they win. Two strong defenses may decide the winner.
Good, hard hitting game. Coaching decisions and some questionable calls kept Central in it. Central scored 0 offensive points. Dodd is a pretty good back. He just had no where to run all night.

Naper Central turning the ball over 5 times didn't help them.
Not at all. The two muffed kicks were the difference.

NCs only score came in that pick 6. Grant Larkin got trucked on the route and no flag.

That's the worst game I've ever seen Dodd play. He had 1 fumble all of the entire last season. 3 tonight! That handed the win to NV on a silver platter. Disappointing, but real men are defined by how they get up when knocked down, so he'll need to define himself this week. Both Defenses were outstanding!!
Yep. Kid is tough as nails. Both defenses were actively trying to strip the ball every carry. This game is always that way. You have to find a way to win. Sledgehammer.

If you have xfinity you can livestream on their app
I will be in Peoria when MC plays LA. In the past, I could not watch something through Comcast on my laptop if I was also recording it on my DVR at home. I'd have to wait 'til the show was over before I could watch it. Add to this, I'm not very technologically savvy.

Any insights, please.

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
I will be in Peoria when MC plays LA. In the past, I could not watch something through Comcast on my laptop if I was also recording it on my DVR at home. I'd have to wait 'til the show was over before I could watch it. Add to this, I'm not very technologically savvy.

Any insights, please.
Some live sports are limited to streaming on your home Wi-Fi. Not sure why other than local rights. That shouldn’t be with HSFB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT