ADVERTISEMENT

Thought on flyers vs mt.carmel

Nah but check his resume youngster. Started in 2001, my junior year btw. 16 years on the Illinois side, only has missed the playoffs one time. 2 state championships. So I'm pretty sure he has the the pedigree of a champion and the heart of a lion. He has the attention of you all. He knows a bit more about the game than most.
If he has our attention can I get an All gas no brakes T-shirt? 2XL please. Good luck to Swagger South!

Tez has his game face on!!! Fun stuff - and I hope the MC faithful can have the same fun.

This will be a festival environment - why not have the fan bases fired up?i expect FLYER travels well for this one.

I sure wish the game happened during semi final weekend so I could make it for a Gately Dog!

Reactions: sivada2001
At home.
Alek Thomas back.
Best coach in the State.
6 hour bus trip for ESL.
ESL will shot themselves in the foot with penalties.
If MC doesn't put ball on the carpet and commit dumb penalties they win.

What did Alek do last week?

ESL likely knows of every game film that was captured this season - very little Flyer film exists that’s available to Jon W Public.

Teams trade 2 game films. I am assuming LHS asked that question because he must be an ESL coach and knows that MC did not request the Alton film in the trade (although i don’t know why they wouldn’t).

Teams trade 2 game films. I am assuming LHS asked that question because he must be an ESL coach and knows that MC did not request the Alton film in the trade (although i don’t know why they wouldn’t).
I'll tell you why. Frank probably knows someone at Lincoln Park and just got it from them.

I'll tell you why. Frank probably knows someone at Lincoln Park and just got it from them.

Yep. STL schools are at a serious disadvantage when it comes to Chicago schools giving up films on them.

illegal film exchange hmmm .... When talking crap goes wrong lol. This game is epic already. (The plot thickens)

This happens in every single playoff game. With Hudl it makes it so easy for a team who has a connection with another team to send the film. Takes under a minute.

Reactions: Odirty
Tez has his game face on!!! Fun stuff - and I hope the MC faithful can have the same fun.

This will be a festival environment - why not have the fan bases fired up?i expect FLYER travels well for this one.

I sure wish the game happened during semi final weekend so I could make it for a Gately Dog!

I couldn't even get a Gately Dog on Sat the line was too long. Very popular item.

Trust and believe everybody know the history of these two teams. 20 combined State Championships. (But East Side has the most wins). But it's kind of funny to hear people saying they are arrogant. At home or on the road, they face adversity. Everybody knows Mt Caramel has been running the triple option since the 80's. Let both teams play. Don't let the Zebras dictate the game. Mount Caramel don't want to get into a shoot out. They want to grind the clock down. Strap it up for 48 minutes. Trust and believe. The Flyer faithful will make it feel like it's a home game. Bus ride don't mean nothing. They went to the suburbs of Chicago twice last year. They'll do their talking on the field. No need for bulletin board material. #LETSGOFLYERS

Reactions: Kayden39
I couldn't even get a Gately Dog on Sat the line was too long. Very popular item.

Dean - if you think that line was long, wait 'til this weekend. CPS is introducing Organic Gately Dogs! They're served on a freshly toasted bun with dijon mustard.

Sadly, the vegan version has been delayed.

Nah but check his resume youngster. Started in 2001, my junior year btw. 16 years on the Illinois side, only has missed the playoffs one time. 2 state championships. So I'm pretty sure he has the the pedigree of a champion and the heart of a lion. He has the attention of you all. He knows a bit more about the game than most.
Ok, my friend good point! But, you’re talking as if Jeff Thomas will be on the bus
Trust and believe everybody know the history of these two teams. 20 combined State Championships. (But East Side has the most wins). But it's kind of funny to hear people saying they are arrogant. At home or on the road, they face adversity. Everybody knows Mt Caramel has been running the triple option since the 80's. Let both teams play. Don't let the Zebras dictate the game. Mount Caramel don't want to get into a shoot out. They want to grind the clock down. Strap it up for 48 minutes. Trust and believe. The Flyer faithful will make it feel like it's a home game. Bus ride don't mean nothing. They went to the suburbs of Chicago twice last year. They'll do their talking on the field. No need for bulletin board material. #LETSGOFLYERS
Good point! We are tailgating in the North end zone, so stop by. Tez is talking as if Jeff Thomas will be on the bus, and the refs were not a factor last week; I’m not expecting anything different this week.

Reactions: Tez711
Ok, my friend good point! But, you’re talking as if Jeff Thomas will be on the bus

Good point! We are tailgating in the North end zone, so stop by. Tez is talking as if Jeff Thomas will be on the bus, and the refs were not a factor last week; I’m not expecting anything different this week.
what does Jeff Thomas have do with this. talk football not feelings

Reactions: dhamp6
And we only have the All-Time Winningest Coach in Illinois history who has 11 State Titles. Gee, I hope Frank doesn't see this scary post and not show up....

And we only have the All-Time Winningest Coach in Illinois history who has 11 State Titles. Gee, I hope Frank doesn't see this scary post and not show up....
Sounds like it's time to hand over the torch to the most winningest program in the state. ESL breeds winners. We don't scare away the greats. We use our crafty skills to finesse them for 4 quarters.

I wonder what his record would be if he stopped playing Taft, Lane, Depaul prep, etc......all those years
And now moving to the Green he should get some more easy wins to bolster his "illustrious" career.

Reactions: vfl05
I wonder what his record would be if he stopped playing Taft, Lane, Depaul prep, etc......all those years
And now moving to the Green he should get some more easy wins to bolster his "illustrious" career.
I don't remember MC beating any of those teams in Bloomington Normal or Champaign....just saying

Reactions: USD24 and McCaravan
I don't remember MC beating any of those teams in Bloomington Normal or Champaign....just saying
Don't give that ass hat a minute of your time. He pops up every once and awhile, bashes MC for some reason, then disappears. Some teenager who probably never played a down of football. Anyways, like the annoying guy in class, ignore him.

Reactions: vinuci31
Your argument is flawed in so many ways, and I will not begin to tell you how. However, your hate can’t tarnish legendary accomplishments...

The statement didn't say playoff wins, it said most winningest coach, ass hat.
Playing those teams in regular season gives him the easy victories.
I respect MC as a team, i just dont respect the kool aid drinkers who think he a god walking amongst us..if that was the case he would have more championships then he does.

Don't give that ass hat a minute of your time. He pops up every once and awhile, bashes MC for some reason, then disappears. Some teenager who probably never played a down of football. Anyways, like the annoying guy in class, ignore him.

I don't bash MC as a school, just bash the nimwits who wait their turn to wipe Lentis' ass after he shits.
I'm sure you stood on the sidelines all year and cheered on the Caravan in your younger days, not seeing the field and and thinking you were really part of the team

The statement didn't say playoff wins, it said most winningest coach, ass hat.
Playing those teams in regular season gives him the easy victories.
I respect MC as a team, i just dont respect the kool aid drinkers who think he a god walking amongst us..if that was the case he would have more championships then he does.
Wow...What's the underlying cause of all of this anger and resentment towards Lenti?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT