ADVERTISEMENT

Thought on flyers vs mt.carmel

I’ve seen East Side play this year and their front 7 pretty darn good. I think that’s the strength of their team. They have great overall team speed. Don’t know a whole lot about the Caravan but they will have to control the clock and keep it low scoring. I don’t think anyone wants to get into a shootout with the Flyers.

MC will do everything they can to turn this into a dog fight. They've been on a hot streak and are playing with a chip on their shoulder, however this may be where their Cinderella story ends

I have to look more into ESL team but they are the obvious favorites. MC will need to create some turnovers, try to get a two score lead, then work the clock.

I have to look more into ESL team but they are the obvious favorites. MC will need to create some turnovers, try to get a two score lead, then work the clock.
This is a different
Caravan team.

Where’s it at?

That will tell you what you need to know

Is the field still crowned like it was? If so I’d hate to have to catch Eastside when they are running downhill.

Thanks, Smoky, for the bulletin board material.
At home.
Alek Thomas back.
Best coach in the State.
6 hour bus trip for ESL.
ESL will shot themselves in the foot with penalties.
If MC doesn't put ball on the carpet and commit dumb penalties they win.

At home.
Alek Thomas back.
Best coach in the State.
6 hour bus trip for ESL.

All I am going to say is "That's why the game is played on the field and the message boards" see ya sat.

Reactions: Kayden39
It's at gately, which gives MC a punchers chance. This isn't their first game against a team with superior size n speed.
Your right. This isn't there first roller coaster against superior speed and size, however it is their first time against a team with an ego and front seven that brings the kitchen sink on any given night. The Flyers are unlike any given team in these playoffs. We play the best! We play out of state teams to get ready for the playoffs! It's going to be a good game. Flyers win by 20. MC offense is stagnant. Don't get caught up in the record. Normal is not ESL!

At home.
Alek Thomas back.
Best coach in the State.
6 hour bus trip for ESL.
It's not truly home for MC. It's the city field. Phillips is playing on it first Saturday which means a lot of the chi teams share a field. ESL has a stadium the same size of gately right behind their school. The only thing that makes a difference is the fan base and ESL travels in bunches. No excuses on our end. Play ball!!!. It's funny how we're are from the south and come up north as a favorite. Says a lot about Flyers football.

Edgy!!!!! I know you are at Gately Saturday to witness this game. College game day needs to be at ESL Friday! This is the game of the week of any class!

Collosseum on Cottage, Alek Thomas vs anyone in bump and run, Coach Frank AKA “The Lord of the Rings” dissecting the Alton game film... East Side arrogance.... ~ ‘The Perfect Storm’
Even I was fooled by the Alton game. Heard the freshman/sophomores played the whole game. Get it twisted if you want! You better watch last week game film youngster!!

Even I was fooled by the Alton game. Heard the freshman/sophomores played the whole game. Get it twisted if you want! You better watch last week game film youngster!!
Two storied programs, should be fun! See you Saturday at 5PM...
How do they have the alton film?
Oh, I was just pointing out a simple fact; East Side isn’t undefeated nor invincible.

Reactions: Tez711
Two storied programs, should be fun! See you Saturday at 5PM...

Oh, I was just pointing out a simple fact; East Side isn’t undefeated nor invincible.
Nah not undefeated but our only loss is to a New Orleans team....no one in the chi plays the comp we do for the none conference games.

Nah not undefeated but our only loss is to a New Orleans team....no one in the chi plays the comp we do for the none conference games.
Btw... Do you really think Sunkett, ‘Mr. All Gas, No Brakes’ would forego an opportunity to put 80 points on someone by playing freshmen and sophs...

Btw... Do you really think Sunkett, ‘Mr. All Gas, No Brakes’ would forego an opportunity to put 80 points on someone by playing freshmen and sophs...
Nah but check his resume youngster. Started in 2001, my junior year btw. 16 years on the Illinois side, only has missed the playoffs one time. 2 state championships. So I'm pretty sure he has the the pedigree of a champion and the heart of a lion. He has the attention of you all. He knows a bit more about the game than most.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT