ADVERTISEMENT

Stevie vs HC

kitty_bintingot

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2017
Hoping to get some insight into Stevie from other folks on the board. I was able to watch some film and was impressed by their defense. OLB #33 is a threat coming off the edge and it will be a total battle with him going against HC's big TE and hack back at the edge (HC runs a lot of sweeps outside). Their DBs seem really good as well. I'm thinking the only edge HC might have on Stevie is up front. Can anyone shed light on Stevie's dline? They look really skilled and explode off the ball but I think HC's oline will have some size on them.

Stevie's offense also definitely plays hard and fast, with good line play and a young soph RB who runs really hard (though I have seen from the highlights of Stevie that the QB has thrown a fair amount of interceptions as well). They'll definitely challenge HC's defense.

Just looking to start a discussion on this exciting first round match up. Happy playoffs.

Edit: btw, the film I watched of Stevie was against Warren---for whatever it's worth, Warren looked like a frickin' machine, definitely shouldn't underestimate them against the Brook.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT