ADVERTISEMENT

Naz vs Prairie Ridge

tuccs

Sep 30, 2011
It's Thursday and there has been very little chatter. Kind of surprising given the history between these two successful programs. Do the lowly roadrunners have a fighter's chance against a 5A favorite on the road? I have no idea but I want to say Prairie Ridge has the edge in this series including one of the reasons I avoid Dekalb at all costs. Anyone got an opinion, insight, anything?

It's Thursday and there has been very little chatter. Kind of surprising given the history between these two successful programs. Do the lowly roadrunners have a fighter's chance against a 5A favorite on the road? I have no idea but I want to say Prairie Ridge has the edge in this series including one of the reasons I avoid Dekalb at all costs. Anyone got an opinion, insight, anything?
You better bring back your playoff routine of last year that worked and take that same walk to work.

You better bring back your playoff routine of last year that worked and take that same walk to work.
I'll start that back up tomorrow. Let's hope we are not too late. That would obviously be the only reason they lose now. The routines and reverse jinxes are infallible.

Reactions: RockSoup
Raining in the north suburbs for the next 48 hours. Torn up grass field at Prairie Ridge make this game ideal for the Wolves. I am however going to say this will be a Naz upset.

Reactions: jwarigaku
I enjoyed Naz running the tables last year but this year it ain't working in there favor on paper, but I'll take the underdogs!! Triple Option Ugh!!!!

I can't believe there are folks out there giving a Naz a chance in this one smh 🤭

Prairie Ridge's triple option is a winner, The Challenge here is, so is Naz..winner.has the best chance to roll the table in 5A

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT