ADVERTISEMENT

St. Rita 42 Nazareth 39 F Notes

RockSoup

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2009
Wow. The inspector put the Mustangs on the ultimate bend test.

Glad I didn’t do an in-game post because my phone would have died.

Big 3 still out for St. Rita and I said missed tackles will be a problem vs a Nazareth or any playoff team.

But I’m not going to dwell on any of that. With the weekly crazy scores and parity this year, just tip your cap to Naz and turn the calendar over.

@Irish LB can probably give you the skill standouts names for Naz but their talent caused a lot of the missed tackles.

-Frosh QB legit. Wow.
-Plenty of stars on St. Rita too. No apologies given at all for the close score. Don’t matter, when a play was needed, the Mustangs made it.
-Watching St. Rita games for the last 45+ years, they ended up on the losing end of these and it feels good that the team hung in there, didn’t hang their heads and won in the end.
-Great contributions from Liam Bartos, Djabril McNabb, TD Tommy Ulatowski, Kyle Clayton, JR Calvin Lee, P/K JR Connor Talty and it was great to see Soph RB/WR Ethan Middleton added to this skills group with big carries for first downs, young OLine was a force.
- Naz went up 24-14 early 3rd, St. Rita roared back with 21 unanswered. Then Nazareth got the next two and were winning 39-35 in the 4th
-Like I mentioned before about the Roadrunners skill group with the Frosh QB, I’d have to say that the Richards, Lemont and, maybe just maybe, the Marist scores and outcomes are different.
-Tip of the cap to both teams playing an entertaining, clean, fun, exciting football game. Good Luck Nazareth Roadrunners and their Posse in the playoffs. Good night.

Last edited:
Wow. The inspector put the Mustangs on the ultimate bend test.

Glad I didn’t do an in-game post because my phone would have died.

Big 3 still out for St. Rita and I said missed tackles will be a problem vs a Nazareth or any playoff team.

But I’m not going to dwell on any of that. With the weekly crazy scores and parity this year, just tip your cap to Naz and turn the calendar over.

@Irish LB can probably give you the skill standouts names for Naz but their talent caused a lot of the missed tackles.

-Frosh QB legit. Wow.
-Plenty of stars on St. Rita too. No apologies given at all for the close score. Don’t matter, when a play was needed, the Mustangs made it.
-Watching St. Rita games for the last 45+ years, they ended up on the losing end of these and it feels good that the team hung in there, didn’t hang their heads and won in the end.
-Great contributions from Liam Bartos, Djabril McNabb, TD Tommy Ulatowski, JR Calvin Lee, P/K JR Connor Talty and it was great to see Soph RB/WR Ethan Middleton added to this skills group with big carries for first downs, young OLine was a force.
- Naz went up 24-14 early 3rd, St. Rita roared back with 21 unanswered. Then Nazareth got the next two and were winning 39-35 in the 4th
-Like I mentioned before about the Roadrunners skill group with the Frosh QB, I’d have to say that the Richards, Lemont and, maybe just maybe, the Marist scores are different.
-Tip of the cap to both teams playing an entertaining, clean, fun, exciting football game. Good Luck Nazareth Roadrunners and their Posse in the playoffs. Good night.
It was a an insane game with many twists and turns. Just when I thought one team was gonna pull away some crazy play happened and we are back to a dogfight. Huge plays and stars on both ends. It’s a shame someone had to lose, those kids are gonna sleep well tonight. Obviously would much rather be on Rita’s end tonight but Naz should be proud of their effort. Still some things to clean up but I think they’re peaking. Next 3 won’t be easy and will essentially be play-in games for both parties. Should make for some drama filled environments.

First visit to Rita was a real good all around experience minus the outcome. Not sure what those Caravan people are talking about 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT