ADVERTISEMENT

Kenwood 20 @ St. Rita 33 F

RockSoup

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2009
Score will be kept in the subject line.

I’ll link the Mustang Broadcast Company YouTube link. This is their first shot at football so go easy😂

Replacing the Hall of Famer Voice of the Mustangs Jim O’Boye who has deservedly retired after 40 years of great calls for generations of young Mustangs, is Class of 1984 St. Rita grad, Joe Snaidauf. Some may know him around here for announcing and helping produce the old High School Cube games. Just another great hire in this next chapter of St. Rita Football’s commitment to excellence.

Intriguing matchup. Ground and pound + play action versus spread with some good ole ball players from Kenwood. One would expect different non man coverages and blitz packages to put on KW quarterback leading to some turnovers.

2 rushing TDs by Mr. DJ Stewart.

And a 37 yard FG by Ryan Mottl. Very good to know we have that yardage this year in special teams.

Reactions: Gene K.
DJ Stewart is not playing around tonight. Not that he is anything but hard working every game. Just seems like another gear tonight

Stretch plays w/ DJ are interesting. Not known as a burner, but it's effective tonight
I said last week in my recap that he has underrated feet. Just meaning on those stretches he looks downhill while moving lateral or wide. But like you said, it’s effective

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT