ADVERTISEMENT

St Francis Loses to Buford, Then Brawls

What a disgrace. Review the video and start suspending or booting these kids from the team. St. Francis (Maryland), the #3 team in the country travelled to #5 Buford (Georgia) for a highly anticipated game on national TV. And this is how they represent their school/state. Some of the highest rated players in the country between the two rosters. Embarrassing.

What a disgrace. Review the video and start suspending or booting these kids from the team. St. Francis (Maryland), the #3 team in the country travelled to #5 Buford (Georgia) for a highly anticipated game on national TV. And this is how they represent their school/state. Some of the highest rated players in the country between the two rosters. Embarrassing.
STF may have the toughest schedule in the nation. If their team is decimated, there will be ripples.

And I'd hate to think Flyer gets a lesser opponent for this type of stupidity.

with the heavy police presence it seems to me this may have been expected. imho.

Those refs should have been off the field.
That’s your take away from that? Also if a late hit on the final play leads to the fight they still have to administer a penalty? Not to mention there was still 16 seconds on the game clock.

Last edited:
I bet a game max suspension. This is high level high school football and these schools have too much at stake.

That’s your take away from that? Also if a late hit on the final play leads to the fight they still have to administer a penalty? Not to mention there was still 16 seconds on the game clock.
I’m looking at the fighting and seeing refs try to get involved. I’m not looking at the clock.

The post says the game was over but if you look close there’s :16 left. But ya, if that clock read 0:00, that’s a job for the police not us. :16 left, we gotta work
As mentioned above, I wasn’t looking at the clock. With time left that’s up to the coaches and I’m taking down numbers.

As mentioned above, I wasn’t looking at the clock. With time left that’s up to the coaches and I’m taking down numbers.
I’m with you. I’m not going Mills Lane and standing between fighters but if I can keep more green out of the gold bench I’m doing it.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT