ADVERTISEMENT

So which 2019 names are schools missing out on?

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Kids that have either not given a verbal commitment (also understanding that in many cases it's a grades/academic issues) or kids who have committed elsewhere who could play at a higher level?

List em here. 2019 class only.

I follow Rita and I know their K/P Mottl has not committed anywhere yet. 4 year Varsity starter, made every clutch game winning kick over his HS career. If you go to a Rita game, he puts on a show during warmups & halftime with 55-60+ yrd FGs & 75-80+ yrd punts. Kickoffs are mostly touchbacks. I know he's won All-State, All-Area, All-Conference multiple years for each and was chosen as a Top 50 HS Player by the Sun Times this year. Not sure what colleges are recruiting him ...

Palmer is a damn steal for SeMO

Love is a Power 5 prospect.

Blakley also will end up a steal for MOH.

DB Means from Brother Rice had a great season covering some good WRs - right now Morehead State (FCS) is top offer. Kid could play at higher FCS level like WIU-EIU, etc and even perhaps get a MAC school shot - we'll see what happens.

The
DB Means from Brother Rice had a great season covering some good WRs - right now Morehead State (FCS) is top offer. Kid could play at higher FCS level like WIU-EIU, etc and even perhaps get a MAC school shot - we'll see what happens.
Eddie McGee from MC is having the same issues as Means....they are considered as “too small” for D1. McGee was a three year starter at corner for MC and played outstanding. Very athletic. He was also named All State for Rugby. Fearless player. Outstanding kick returner. Took three to the house this season and would have been more but they stopped kicking to him. I think he has an offer from Northern Michigan but I know he can play for the MAC or any IL State school.

Mike Markett Marist. Passed for 2000 yards and ran for 1000 yards. Junior year stats just a shade under those. Led a team with undersized lines to the semifinals. Even punted in the playoffs. Only thing keeping him from D1 is being only 6’. Great football player who I feel could overcome that.

Mike Markett Marist. Passed for 2000 yards and ran for 1000 yards. Junior year stats just a shade under those. Led a team with undersized lines to the semifinals. Even punted in the playoffs. Only thing keeping him from D1 is being only 6’. Great football player who I feel could overcome that.
Committed to Drake I believe...

Where is the Joe Fitzgerald kid from BR going? Haven’t seen his name thrown out anywhere but the kid was all-State & a beast. Might not have the measurable, but doesn’t anyone take heart into consideration anymore?

Where is the Joe Fitzgerald kid from BR going? Haven’t seen his name thrown out anywhere but the kid was all-State & a beast. Might not have the measurable, but doesn’t anyone take heart into consideration anymore?

Nope

Georgetown, Butler and Valpo have offered. Hopefully he takes Georgetown, that’s a helluva diploma to hang on your wall. If he was 30 lbs heavier....but all those schools mentioned above are great, he’ll land on his feet. He’ll look good in Valpo Brown and White too!

Reactions: go_rice
Collin Olla Chatman 6' 250. Quickest off the ball in the state. Will compete for title in wrestling. Hasn't even scratched the surface. Has D-2 and NAIA offers. See his highlight tape.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT