ADVERTISEMENT

Sleeper Team That No One is Talking about

That is the primary focus and as a result of consistent success in the playoffs, we will stand out among the rest.

I am the new Head Football Coach at Lindblom Math and Science Academy and we will surprise some people this year. We're 5A and intend on making noise in that bracket moving forward. When it's all said and done Phillips will be a distant memory.

If this is you, we can see how you "make noise." Good luck anyway.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...s-east-ridge-ashour-peera-20170726-story.html

https://floridahsfootball.com/2017/08/16/ashour-peera-resigns-east-ridges-head-coach/

http://www.dailycommercial.com/spor...n-east-ridges-peera-violated-recruiting-rules

http://gm5-lkweb.newscyclecloud.com...ol-district-closes-its-investigation-of-peera

Reactions: Hillini74 and mc140
I am the new Head Football Coach at Lindblom Math and Science Academy and we will surprise some people this year. We're 5A and intend on making noise in that bracket moving forward. When it's all said and done Phillips will be a distant memory.

This can’t be real. First off, I just checked the conference alignments and Lindblom doesn’t play Phillips. Also “Coach”, FYI Phillips is playing in 6A in 2018 so you won’t see them in the playoffs either unless you petition up. It’s been posted and spoke on everywhere. But then again I highly doubt that you’re actually the head coach and you chose to log on here talking trash before your first game. That’s not going to end well.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
It's real, sit back and watch.
Just thought someone was impersonating you. Good luck in the fall.

When I was at St. Rita we did most of our late summer doubles at Lindblom Park and would have a controlled scrimmage with Lindblom High School the last week.

Just thought someone was impersonating you. Good luck in the fall.

When I was at St. Rita we did most of our late summer doubles at Lindblom Park and would have a controlled scrimmage with Lindblom High School the last week.
Thanks, it wont be easy but with time I'm confident we will turn things around.

That is not me, he is pursuing another opportunity elsewhere. I was just named last week.

Well, if it is not you, than it is an impostor. According to the school, the head coach is Ashour Peera. I just got off the phone with the school.

If it is you Coach Peera, you are off to a GREAT start here.

I though they hired a Jonathan Sanchez as their new head coach...

I called the school...this is the name they gave me. But, I should add, this is a CPS school.And in keeping with CPS tradition, the left hand usually doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Therefore, the head coach could be Vince Lombardi.

Last edited:

Shots fired!

Way to keep this thread alive!

Is Phillips on your regular season schedule? Phillips is in 6A this year so you won’t see them in the playoffs.

That said - I don’t think they will be a “distant memory” (that’s the only statement I take issue with). they are a defending state champ and they deserve a little respect in my humble opinion.

Reactions: Bowie50
Per IHSA website updates June 11th, 2018

Boys Athletics — Head Coaches
Boys Baseball Head Coach: Matthew Fidati mkfidati@cps.edu

Boys Basketball Head Coach: Zack Linderman zilinderman@cps.edu

Boys Bowling Head Coach: Maurice Simmons mlsimmons2@cps.edu

Boys Cross Country Head Coach: Alexander Sutphen asutphen@cps.edu

Boys Football Head Coach: Ashour Peera ajpeera@cps.edu

Boys Golf Head Coach: Maurice Simmons mlsimmons2@cps.edu

Boys Soccer Head Coach: Mario Cote mcote@cps.edu

Boys Swimming & Diving Head Coach: Tim Patula tpatula@cps.edu

Boys Track & Field Head Coach: Alexander Sutphen asutphen@cps.edu

Boys Volleyball Head Coach: Duene Otero dootero@cps.edu

Boys Water Polo Head Coach: Tim Patula tpatula@cps.edu

Boys Wrestling Head Coach: Daniel Ostrozovich dsostrozovic@cps.edu

All.... Maxpreps does show Coach Sanchez as HC and the defensive coordinator for the Eagles. Their regular season schedule is listed and no they do not play Phillips. Ratsy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT