ADVERTISEMENT

Should ESL defend 7A title or go 6A?

I thought the best player was the guy who went to The U or the fellow from Loyola (cant understand why they barely used him vs Maine South)

The guy who went to the u (Jeff Thomas) was a fantastic HS player. I watched two games on cube/TV and was blown away by him.

I only saw baby gronk in the GBW and Title game and was not as blown away as I was with Mr Thomas!!

I thought Thomas was the best player I saw last year on an IL HS field.

Edit. That's not taking anything away from the Prairie Ridge player - he is awesome as well. But... if we have to split hairs and project who has the natural talent to make the biggest impact at the college level (or possibly Pro).....I think Thomas is the #1 out of Illinois in 2017 class.

The guy who went to the u (Jeff Thomas) was a fantastic HS player. I watched two games on cube/TV and was blown away by him.

I only saw baby gronk in the GBW and Title game and was not as blown away as I was with Mr Thomas!!

I thought Thomas was the best player I saw last year on an IL HS field.

Edit. That's not taking anything away from the Prairie Ridge player - he is awesome as well. But... if we have to split hairs and project who has the natural talent to make the biggest impact at the college level (or possibly Pro).....I think Thomas is the #1 out of Illinois in 2017 class.
To be fair the only time I saw Evans was the championship game. The Loyola fellow looked unstoppable the times I saw him. Just didnt get the rock enough with the game on the line. It would be like us not giving it to Bailey.

Thomas was obviously a problem whenever needed.

To be fair the only time I saw Evans was the championship game. The Loyola fellow looked unstoppable the times I saw him. Just didnt get the rock enough with the game on the line. It would be like us not giving it to Bailey.

Thomas was obviously a problem whenever needed.

Me too. The only time I saw Evans was on CSN during the title game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT