ADVERTISEMENT

Rules?

superac777

Aug 28, 2006
Just to be clear & not get flushed I’m confused about the rules.You say IHSA football only.Great!!!! But then I see countless threads on Bears,Blackhawks,Bulls,White Sox,Cubs,College Football,Football in other states.Those stay up.???????

I'm new(er). Maybe the off season, things get a little boring here...so topics drift.....We're at the best part of the HS season right now, no need to be off topic. This is a great board with great football minds. If I want politics, civil rights or any other stuff, I'll go elsewhere to find it. I don't care what anyone else's opinion about those things is on this board-but I do care about your football opinion. I appreciate the order being kept here. The intent is clear, stay in bounds talking football. Step out of bounds and late hit-off topic and you'll be flagged.

Reactions: sivada2001
I post only a few times a year but have been reading all the posts for years. Bones was one of my favorites and I missed the offending post that got him banned. I always found Bones to be a gentleman that never berated the kids and posted with wit. The board will not be the same without him.

I post only a few times a year but have been reading all the posts for years. Bones was one of my favorites and I missed the offending post that got him banned. I always found Bones to be a gentleman that never berated the kids and posted with wit. The board will not be the same without him.

Agree Videosurfer
I am surprised that Crossbones has been banned. I know that some of the posts we’re getting out of hand but knowing Bones he is a good guy. It’s a shame it happened. He will be missed.
Bones if your reading. Stay Raider Strong!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT