ADVERTISEMENT

Richards 42 Peoria 34 231 4q

McEvergreen

Oct 29, 2019
This game seems to be flying under this weeks radar. Has the makings of a very good game imo. Yes, Peoria scores a ton of points, but they've also given up just shy of 300 and as we all know, Richards can put up some big numbers quickly. Peoria beat a very good Normal Community team, but Richards has beaten Rita, LWC, and Washington. Richards only loss is to Hillcrest who's only loss is to Rice. Might come down to whoever has the ball last. I like Richards at home.

Leshon Williams may break the class 6a state rushing record for a game. Richard's wins as long as they recover onside kicks.

Reactions: McEvergreen
Rematch of the 1988 4A Championship game when they were still the Peoria Central Lions. Being a bit nostalgic, being a part of that Richards team, I am predicting the same score Richards 40-6. Also predicting at least one Peoria player gets ejected. Just like that championship game and a game a few years ago against SHG.

Reactions: Gene K.
Rematch of the 1988 4A Championship game when they were still the Peoria Central Lions. Being a bit nostalgic, being a part of that Richards team, I am predicting the same score Richards 40-6. Also predicting at least one Peoria player gets ejected. Just like that championship game and a game a few years ago against SHG.
That 88 team you were on was absolutely fantastic. This is certainly an intriguing match up

Reactions: McEvergreen
Just got the NFHS sub. Great pic quality on this one. I assume it’s because it’s on CN100?

All.... Getting into a up tempo shootout with Peoria if you can avoid it is not what you want to do. Burn clock and cover those onside kicks. They lived on that on their way to the 5A title in 2016 scoring over 800 points. SHG played them in a semi a couple of years before that and held them to 21 winning against that wide open style of play they like. Ratsy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT