ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update: 2017 WR Isaiah Robertson talks Ohio State

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Naperville Ill. Neuqua Valley Class of 2017 four star ranked WR Isaiah Robertson (6-foot-2, 185 pounds) visited and camped at Ohio State on Tuesday.

"I just finished the Ohio State camp and now I'm heading back home. I have my team camp and then Friday I fly out to Florida for the IMG National with Boom."

"The Ohio State camp was awesome. As soon as I got on campus the coaches took me on a tour of the facilities and it was one of the biggest and best facilities I've ever seen."

"The camp itself went great. I learned a lot and I ran routes for head coach Urban Meyer and the receivers coach with the other recruits."

"The coaches said I did good and that I have elite ball skills. They said that I looked good out there and that they are going to keep recruiting me."

"I'm going to Florida State for a camp later this month. Outside of that it's all about my tram now. We are looking good so far and the quarterback situation is taking care of itself. I'm excited about our team this season."

My Thoughts? Robertson could be a 20-25 offer range kid by late 2015 or even sooner. Big, athletic kid with real upside physically.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News