ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update: 2015 OLB Jake Hlava Batavia

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Is leading the Bulldogs defense and is playing very well so far in 2014. Here iOS the latest on his recruiting.

"I went to Grand Valley State a few weeks ago and it was a great visit."

"I met the coaches and toured the facilities and saw all of the campus. It's a D2 level school but everything was really impressive. They have great facilities and it's also an impressive school. GVSU also has great fan and community support and I was also impressed with the fan base at GVSU."

"GVSU said they won't put any offer sour just yet. They want me to hang in there with them. I'm very interested and I had a great visit.,"

"I'm also going to visit Western Michigan, Eastern Michigan along with NIU and SIU. Those schools along with GVSU seem to be the most interested."

'I feel that I've been playing my best football so far this season. I've been getting a chance to rush the passer and I've been getting a lot of sacks and pressure on the quarterback."

Thoughts? I projected Hlava as a potential lower D1/1AA type early on and still feel the same. Has great physical tools and will get bigger and stronger at the next level. GVSU/D2 would be a great fit and a steal for GVSU types.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News