ADVERTISEMENT

Real Thread for Freshman Numbers

lookoutforliam

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2003
Chicago
Lotta noise in that last thread....would love to stay on topic. Any updates on frosh numbers around the state? I am seeing an increase in kids playing in grade school up on the north side which is great news (IMO). Happy Friday all....

Lotta noise in that last thread....would love to stay on topic. Any updates on frosh numbers around the state? I am seeing an increase in kids playing in grade school up on the north side which is great news (IMO). Happy Friday all....
Thanks bro for staying on topic. I won’t mention that dreaded “P” word again because that’ll set Mr Speed off and the thread will detail again.

While this is well intended, it will inevitably go south like 98% of most thread topics! But staying on course I'll know more about MC numbers as their freshman camp begins next week, but hearing they will be solid. 50-60 range. I remember when it used to be 90-100 not too many years ago.

Reactions: lookoutforliam

All.... A question if you please. (non related to this thread) How strong does the varsity appear this year? Especially in the passing game. Why am I asking?

Now I know it's only 7 on 7 but SHG and MS along with other schools recently finished the McKraken 7 on 7 tournament in Kentucky. The Cyclones dropping a close one to the Hawks with the winner advancing to the "championship" game.

What you choose to tell me about your team (in my mind-lol) helps me figure out a bit how a very young SHG might fair this year. Thanks. Ratsy

Reactions: MS4EVER
All.... A question if you please. (non related to this thread) How strong does the varsity appear this year? Especially in the passing game. Why am I asking?

Now I know it's only 7 on 7 but SHG and MS along with other schools recently finished the McKraken 7 on 7 tournament in Kentucky. The Cyclones dropping a close one to the Hawks with the winner advancing to the "championship" game.

What you choose to tell me about your team (in my mind-lol) helps me figure out a bit how a very young SHG might fair this year. Thanks. Ratsy

Didn’t you read above. If it isn’t about this thread start your own.
Thanks

QB is solid. He is the younger brother of our 2016 state champion QB so he has the pedigree. Smart, athletic and a leader. Only drawback is size but will make up for that with speed. Loaded at WR and DBs. Need help at RB. LBs will be solid and Skronski on OL/DL will help a young group. Good luck to you this year Ratsy!

Reactions: Bowie50 and Gene K.
Just trying to keep it on topic. You want to be a jag go ahead and join the others.;)

All.... What a provocative/"s" retort that must of took hours of deep soul searching thought in coming up with a response . "Thanks." Ratsy

Corey90 you seem more pissed off with your posts this year than I can ever remember. What gives?
Like you Ratsy is a long time member who has earned the respect of the board.

Reactions: Gene K.
73 at MC Freshman camp tonight. Well done Jordan

I heard that school officials are reporting 75 boys ... but, whichever is correct, it's the largest turnout for frosh football in years. An astounding number. Any Lynch doubters better get over it.

McCaravan - thanks for all your reports and insights. You're always right on.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT