ADVERTISEMENT

Prairie Ridge coach steps down

We finally got a little bit of revenge and then he takes his ball and goes home??

I’m kidding, I’m kidding. Schremp was a worthy adversary. It’s hard to envision PR without him. I hope someone who runs the spread takes over! What a nightmare that offense is to stop and to prepare for. He built PR into one of the top programs in IL. IHSA football will miss him.

will be curious if the new coach keeps the same scheme which PR has run so well over past decade

I still have nightmares.
Me seeing an EMU box score
yarn-upgrade.png

• Haha
Reactions: MS4EVER and tuccs
will be curious if the new coach keeps the same scheme which PR has run so well over past decade
It seems to me that whoever takes that role over almost has to. It reminds me of JCA, good luck running anything else and not having the level of success they have had in the past. You would be run out of town in a hurry.

It seems to me that whoever takes that role over almost has to. It reminds me of JCA, good luck running anything else and not having the level of success they have had in the past. You would be run out of town in a hurry.
Not really in the know, but I am sure that the hire will be internal. Maybe DC.

Jordan Lynch ditched the veer. Things seemed to work out ok at MC.

The Jr. Wolves are taught the option. The program really improved when the original kids from the feeder program began to start playing Varsity. If the style of Offense changes with the new coach, it would make sense to start with the Jr. Wolves. I doubt that they will change.

The Jr. Wolves are taught the option. The program really improved when the original kids from the feeder program began to start playing Varsity. If the style of Offense changes with the new coach, it would make sense to start with the Jr. Wolves. I doubt that they will change.
I would agree. PR and CG are very similar in that they run both run the triple option obviously but I think it boils down to the caliber of talent. Neither typically turns out D1 talent, a few here and there, and both rely on a well oiled machine where all players contribute almost equally. Their current style of offense is what works and I don’t see them changing.

This is exactly the same story that happened with CG, when the feeder started teaching the basis of the CG schemes, is when the HS started to have more success.

This is exactly the same story that happened with CG, when the feeder started teaching the basis of the CG schemes, is when the HS started to have more success.
I was texting with a couple of the former wolves football players last night. They feel that the OC Terhar would be the most likely candidate.

I think that Cary Grove had better success after Bruce Kay gave up the reins to Brad Seeberg. Perhaps this new chapter for PR will be even better!

Reactions: eireog
I was texting with a couple of the former wolves football players last night. They feel that the OC Terhar would be the most likely candidate.

I think that Cary Grove had better success after Bruce Kay gave up the reins to Brad Seeberg. Perhaps this new chapter for PR will be even better!
Better you say? No thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT