ADVERTISEMENT

Player Disqualifications

LakeCtyNewt

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2002
Can someone tell em what the rule is in the playoffs when a player gets ejected? If he is ejected in the second qtr is he gone only for a half or all of the next game?

Thanks

includes post game ejections

If it is your teams last game of year and the player is an underclassman he sits first game next year

Reactions: Zebra
Thoughts on the upcoming game? Does the ejected matter?

dont know much about the kid. He’s a starter at corner but it doesn’t appear teams throw it a ton in Bolingbrook. Oswego did because Lemke is a stud.

it’s puzzling why teams don’t throw it more as Bolingbrook likes to play with no deep safety. Risky but effective if your front seven can get home.

Reactions: missingwalter
dont know much about the kid. He’s a starter at corner but it doesn’t appear teams throw it a ton in Bolingbrook. Oswego did because Lemke is a stud.

it’s puzzling why teams don’t throw it more as Bolingbrook likes to play with no deep safety. Risky but effective if your front seven can get home.
I'm surprised Lemke hasn't gotten more attention. I was also impressed he had the game he had against Bolingbrook though, the kids thought it was going to be Nick Hampton's night.

I'm surprised Lemke hasn't gotten more attention. I was also impressed he had the game he had against Bolingbrook though, the kids thought it was going to be Nick Hampton's night.

he really jumped out on film. Great route runner, really good at catching and securing the ball. First I have seen him but I was very impressed. He is as good as advertised.

he really jumped out on film. Great route runner, really good at catching and securing the ball. First I have seen him but I was very impressed. He is as good as advertised.
Great Athlete, After an injury to the Starting QB sophomore year on the 2nd 1/2 KO, in which Minooka had a big lead and won, he QB'd the last 8 games going 8-0. He would have been the back up QB this season had anything happened to Pradel in a game (until the soph QB could be brought up). Was a bit overshadowed by Fomby last season, but had good numbers. He's also the starting LF in the Spring.

It’s puzzling why teams don’t throw it more as Bolingbrook likes to play with no deep safety. Risky but effective if your front seven can get home.

Are they shading a safety or corner, or playing 8 man front? Ballsy, no question.

Are they shading a safety or corner, or playing 8 man front? Ballsy, no question.

Play the linebackers 2-3 yards behind the DL, play the safeties 5-6 yards from the line. Blitz linebackers almost every play leaving the safeties to be defacto linebackers. Its an interesting defense.

Reactions: Gene K.
Play the linebackers 2-3 yards behind the DL, play the safeties 5-6 yards from the line. Blitz linebackers almost every play leaving the safeties to be defacto linebackers. Its an interesting defense.

DC must ride to games with his nuts on the bed of a pickup truck.

Since I am a free agent this weekend I get Naz-Batavia then Brook-WoSF. Going to be cold but some good football!

Reactions: RockSoup
I watch most of the games that come on Comcast/The U, or at least try to. I'm pretty sure they had a blown coverage in both the LWE and H-F games. I'm more interested in their offense vs Warren's D.

Reactions: Undercenter3rd1
I watch most of the games that come on Comcast/The U, or at least try to. I'm pretty sure they had a blown coverage in both the LWE and H-F games. I'm more interested in their offense vs Warren's D.

By the way, love the moniker. I am too. Teams that have tried to run the ball against Warren have not had that much success. Warren hasn't seen a team that runs a lot of triple option or wild cat so that is something new. Bolingbrook has a lot of speed which should be interesting as Warren does on defense as well. Its a fascinating matchup.

I'm more interested in their offense vs Warren's D.

This where we need @Cross Bones analysis. Based on earlier season and recent threads it seems like The Tar Pit has mostly seen ground and pound out of The Brook.

I’m not sure if they cannot throw or the running game is so strong there is no need. With WoSF D this should be key to the game. Can the Warren D bottle up The Brook run?

The Brook is a Man team. Has been for years. Usually if someone beats them vertical it’s because of a blown coverage, eyes in the backfield, or a DB trips. Watch the East game two years ago. They had East beat and their DB slipped and East took the lead with a minute left. Bolingbrook will stop warren’s Offense, but will the Brook be able to move the ball against Warren?

The Brook is a Man team. Has been for years. Usually if someone beats them vertical it’s because of a blown coverage, eyes in the backfield, or a DB trips. Watch the East game two years ago. They had East beat and their DB slipped and East took the lead with a minute left. Bolingbrook will stop warren’s Offense, but will the Brook be able to move the ball against Warren?

By your logic I would say no, Bolingbrook wont be able to move the ball. Guess that's why they will play tomorrow afternoon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT