ADVERTISEMENT

Over

godfthr53

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
62gjBZX.png

Reactions: Hillini74
Brin22 - Really unfortunate that you said this. The kids had nothing to do with the adult side of things. They played the game as it was and now you are hoping ill will against them? Shame on you.

PFN should have conceded the win, they didn't. Just more of an Old Testament guy...eye for an eye.

PFN should have conceded the win, they didn't. Just more of an Old Testament guy...eye for an eye.
Do you really think that the IHSA would have let Fenwick play anyway? An no team in the state would do that.

Agree with the decision by Fenwick not to pursue any further legal options beyond today's hearing.

They made their business decision to take this to court. They can prove to parents that they backed their students when they were wronged.

Time to move on and heal.

really the nightmare scenario was rule in Fenwick's favor, IHSA appeal then no game and East St. Louis doesn;t get to play.

and none of this happens if a knee or safety was taken.

Reactions: PRokie

Your response makes no sense. Eye for an Eye? So the kids at PN botched the call and caused this whole thing? The coaches at PN did? The fans?

This was very unfortunate for Fenwick and yes they should have won in regulation but they didn't. As in other threads the Fenwick head coach didn't even understand the rule. So play ball. I'm glad East St. Louis will get their title game. Good luck to both teams!

Reactions: NNFAN
Do you really think that the IHSA would have let Fenwick play anyway? An no team in the state would do that.

No I don't think IHSA would allow Fenwick to play, but PFN does not deserve to play either. Outright award ESL the 7A Champs.

I am 100% serious, if I were a player on PFN I would vote to concede the win...I would feel guilty playing.

No one wins here. The IHSA needs to re-evaluate how their officials are taught and how mis-applying the rules can be corrected.

It's a slippery slope for sure. But with all the modern technology available there has to be a better way to fix this because the problem will only get bigger when this happens again.

Reactions: PRokie
Brin22 - Really unfortunate that you said this. The kids had nothing to do with the adult side of things. They played the game as it was and now you are hoping ill will against them? Shame on you.

but he is a d coordinator. he knows how to talk to and about kids. maybe you will be fired.
I am hoping I am in your school district.
you are 100% full of crap.

why because I'm not a pancakechamp like you? only a dbag would have a handle like that so please excuse me if I think you can take your opinion of who is credible and shove it.
What time is practice today coach?

Reactions: LWPops
Yea, I've got a bridge to sell you.....

Your post implies that you would take advantage of someone because they are intellectually inferior than you...is that really how you conduct yourself...you take advantage of people?

Your post implies that you would take advantage of someone because they are intellectually inferior than you...is that really how you conduct yourself...you take advantage of people?
No... Just you

Go flyers!!!

Did I just say that after what happened down there just a few short years ago?

I guess this years trophy for the winner of 7A will be a judges gavel.

Tragic. The Fenwick kids got screwed. The Plainfield players now have a cloud over their appearance downstate.

Losers the IHSA, the game officials, and the IHSA personnel at game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT