ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Playoff Picks This Weekend

Very hard to pick Mahomes to lose but I feel like it’s Lamar’s year. That said I thought Josh Allen was going to beat him at home. How did that turn out. This is going to be a fun game.
If Jason Kelce takes his shirt off again, it’s all KC.

I heard the colors on each side of the Super Bowl trophy has always shown who the Super Bowl teams would be every year over the past few years.

Based on those team colors I knew it would be Baltimore vs SF at the beginning of the season.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: corey90
49ers
Ravens

I know this is the easy picks. I just think the Niners are better than Detroit and the Ravens are destined to win the SB. Just my thoughts. Purdy is scary good and could be the difference if they get in the Super Bowl. Regardless of his noddle arm. He is a winner and he does what it takes to get the win! La Mar is due. Going to be a fun today and in the SB. 😊

Has anyone seen the colors next to next year's Super Bowl trophy?

Just wondering ahead of time if the Bears hit on all their 2024 draft picks.

49ers
Ravens

I know this is the easy picks. I just think the Niners are better than Detroit and the Ravens are destined to win the SB. Just my thoughts. Purdy is scary good and could be the difference if they get in the Super Bowl. Regardless of his noddle arm. He is a winner and he does what it takes to get the win! La Mar is due. Going to be a fun today and in the SB. 😊
KC big Nick Allgretti 73 LWE is starting LG for KC! Looks very good. It would have been great if he played for the Bears. He is that good. Damn.

Not no more. Detroit keeping the NFC Central tradition alive. Damn it, I was pulling for these guys.

100% on KC D.
It’s a toss up but I’m not gonna pick against Mahomes.
I want to thank you for this post. I thought about it ever since you made it. And over the weekend I switched my pick to KC. Didn't come here to say so. But these Benjamins I am holding say I did. 😄

I switched my pick and that post and you deserve credit. Thank you.

I want to thank you for this post. I thought about it ever since you made it. And over the weekend I switched my pick to KC. Didn't come here to say so. But these Benjamins I am holding say I did. 😄

I switched my pick and that post and you deserve credit. Thank you.
Nice win!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT