ADVERTISEMENT

Okay MC/LA for All the Bragging Rights

MC 35 LA 30, LA went for 2 after TD and QB fumbled snap. My first time watching both. Are the offenses that good or defenses lacking...or both?

I refuse to believe Loyola is a football school after trying to watch the Ramblerstream. No infrastructure to support the program.

Reactions: corey90
Bones... with Lyons win today over Downers North, you guys will most likely get Maine South. We get Marist. If Lyons had lost, Bolingbrook vs. Naper North would of been the #14 vs. #19.
Hopefully it would be the MS that played NT.

Reactions: MS4EVER
I refuse to believe Loyola is a football school after trying to watch the Ramblerstream. No infrastructure to support the program.
I don't know what might have happened today, but LA is the pioneer in streaming prep games and they've always done a great job. Their radio coverage was outstanding prior to that.

You need to take a step back.

hoping for a quick recovery for Dupree. He was so frustrated on the sideline when he tried running on it - started breathing heavily once he knew he couldn’t run on the ankle. Kept his helmet on for the rest of the game. Eventually was put on crutches and the ankle was iced. Cant help but wonder how the game would’ve gone with a healthy #6. LA didn’t seem to have answer for him.

hoping for a quick recovery for Dupree. He was so frustrated on the sideline when he tried running on it - started breathing heavily once he knew he couldn’t run on the ankle. Kept his helmet on for the rest of the game. Eventually was put on crutches and the ankle was iced. Cant help but wonder how the game would’ve gone with a healthy #6. LA didn’t seem to have answer for him.
Let's hope he's OK. I assume he'll sit next week.

This deserved some explanation. Didn't notice it live.

No way a proper concussion test can be done this quickly.

Could he have had the wind knocked out of him? Probably was his head but hard to tell from that angle. Next player the LA qb also took a huge shot

Reactions: Silver Rain
Could he have had the wind knocked out of him? Probably was his head but hard to tell from that angle. Next player the LA qb also took a huge shot

it was helmet to helmet. You could hear it from the sidelines behind the goalposts (where I was standing)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT