ADVERTISEMENT

Off Season Q: Favorite Candy of All Time

Teen years had a SERIOUS thing for Circus Peanuts. Bags would not last even a day. Later jelly beans. Do pretty well now but still love chocolate. Try to stick to the dark stuff!

Payday over Heath 50.1% to 49.9%

Have you ever had a Payday with a beer? Yowza!

Last edited:
80b08b341e5b737e.jpg

Love bulls-eyes!

2nd. I've also discovered a new type of Peanut Butter cups while eating my kids halloween candy. They now make Reese's Peanut Butter Cups stuffed with Reese's Pieces. Amazing.

I can relate. LOL. I certainly "took" a lot of candy from my kids. It's amazing all the new types of candy one can find in there!

Butterfinger for Candy Bar....Skittles in the "other" category

I had SUCH a sweet tooth when I was a kid. Used to routinely blow whatever spending money I had on candy.

My current preference for peanut m&m's is more of an adult thing. When I was a kid, I really didn't play favorites. I enjoyed many different candies, and never settled on just one. I did much prefer candy containing chocolate and nuts over non-chocolate candy...with the exception of Chuckles and Dots. LOVED Chuckles and Dots.

Never much got into the sour or Sweet Tart types of candies. Licorice was okay, but I didn't go out of my way for Snaps, Good and Plenty (Chew Chew Charlie was an engineer...), or Black Crows.

With great fondness, I recall devouring:
Clark Bars
Charleston Chew
Butterfinger
Baby Ruth
Oh Henry
Snickers
Milky Way
Three Musketeers
$100 Grand
Reese's
Bun Bars
Seven Up
Mars Bars
Chunky
Junior Mints
York Peppermint Pattie
Goobers
Raisinettes
Twix
Nestle Crunch
Almond Joy (sometimes you feel like a nut)
Mounds (sometimes you don't)

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
Mounds
Peanut M&Ms
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
Fannie May Pixies
Fannie May Mint Meltaways

But the best:
Fannie May Dark Chocolate Covered Orange Peels

Reactions: LakeCtyNewt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT