ADVERTISEMENT

No Cutler...

Lordy, ol Jay looks like he is on a heater!!!!

I was thinking about getting an online subscription to the NY Post. They have good Yankee coverage. I love these "Sad Sack" mug shots of these guys. Yeah, he messed up.

Is he a resident of Tennessee? Seems like I heard he is. With his $$ I don't picture him doing any jail time.

why did we resurrect a 10 year old thread for this? it's not relevant to high school football, and barely relevant to the bears. put it in the bears thread if you think it merits discussion, that's why the thread is up.

#freeJayCutler

why did we resurrect a 10 year old thread for this? it's not relevant to high school football, and barely relevant to the bears. put it in the bears thread if you think it merits discussion, that's why the thread is up.

#freeJayCutler
FREE MY HOMIE JAY
9cf.png

Reactions: gobears25
Why are you a rag?

I pulled up the Cutler Thread because it was a Cutler-specific topic.
I'm can't say i know what calling someone a "rag" means, but based on urban dictionary's interpretation i don't see how this wouldn't break rule number 2 given the context. do better.

I'm implying you should not necro a 10 year old Cutler thread for a Cutler-specific topic because this is a high school football message board, and edgy has explicitly stated that bears discussion (and this is hardly even tangentially relevant to the bears in their current state) needs to be limited to the bears thread.

It was a classic 4-year-running thread. So I resurrected it.

Why would that bother you?

Rag equals a wet blanket, a drag, a complaining curmudgeon, cross patch, sourpuss, crank or kvetch.
because you should not necro a 10 year old Cutler thread for a Cutler-specific topic because this is a high school football message board, and edgy has explicitly stated that bears discussion (and this is hardly even tangentially relevant to the bears in their current state) needs to be limited to the bears thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT