ADVERTISEMENT

No Cutler...

What’s your resume Jon?
McDonald's drive thru is your best bet as I wouldn't believe you could handle anything more complicated !

How many times per day do you say " Would you like cheese with that ? " and " Please pull forward . "

Must be tough being a career minimum wage employee with a sixteen year old supervisor !

I'm sure you know the stats on that ' lil newt ' !

McDonald's drive thru is your best bet as I wouldn't believe you could handle anything more complicated !

How many times per day do you say " Would you like cheese with that ? " and " Please pull forward . "

Must be tough being a career minimum wage employee with a sixteen year old supervisor !

I'm sure you know the stats on that ' lil newt ' !

Any time pal. I’ll give you my address and we can chat anytime you want Jon. So you’re a CPA now and not a teacher? Must be rough times down in Herscher land. C’mon tough guy stand up and be counted.

Any time pal. I’ll give you my address and we can chat anytime you want Jon. So you’re a CPA now and not a teacher? Must be rough times down in Herscher land. C’mon tough guy stand up and be counted.
I guess that your limited I.Q. ran out of things to say and now making threats !

Key board tough guy and likely as tough as you are smart !

Not very !

He’ll back in 15 minutes after he crafts his next response. He needs to walk outside to scream f bombs and kick the dog because nobody talks to him that way.

Last edited:
I guess that your limited I.Q. ran out of things to say and now making threats !

Key board tough guy and likely as tough as you are smart !

Not very !

Him too afraid he wants his computer to protect him he just a little guy.

Jon let’s face it you really need to be more creative in your accounts. HHS or whatever it was or used to be.

Since you are now a so called CPA as you claim on Twitter I’m sure this would’nt be a good view for your business growth but hey, whatever works in the HHS hood.

I can only imagine what the other half of this conversation is like because I have the Keyboard Warrior on Ignore.

th

" Him too afraid "

Thanks for proving my point as your educational level and I.Q. continue to verify themselves !

You're obviously delusional if you think anyone aside of a toddler has concerns over you " knee high newt " !

Last edited:
Him too afraid he wants his computer to protect him he just a little guy.

Jon let’s face it you really need to be more creative in your accounts. HHS or whatever it was or used to be.

Since you are now a so called CPA as you claim on Twitter I’m sure this would’nt be a good view for your business growth but hey, whatever works in the HHS hood.
Wait, he’s a CPA? Can we be friends? I need someone to do my taxes for cheap.

Nice photo of yourself !

I didn't think you looked that intelligent !

Not sure where you came from, but just leave. Edgy has already ended one thred due to the way you attempted to disparaged the name of a hall of fame coach upon his death. Now you ran here to stir things up.

Time to take your pills and slither away.

But I want to know if Zoneblitzer was BHS2018 or HHS from days gone by! What does everyone think
Sounds like his name is Jon and he may be a CPA. He also played football blitzing zones and wore number 31. Other than that, who knows?

Last edited:
What the hell happened and what the hell is going on here?

So I was bored and just started looking at some old threads and I came across this one and almost fell out of my chair laughing. Zoneblizer sparing with Lakectynewt what a classic. LTHSALUM76 your who’s on first and what the hell happened is hilarious and it was the icing on the cake. I am still laughing! You never know what direction a thread may take but this one totally came off the rails! Lol

Hope they both do well. I am no expert but watch a lot of college football. Coming out of college I liked Mahomes so much better than Tribisky. I thought Mahomes was explosive and reminded me of Elway. Tribisky never impressed me in college. I thought he was more a game manager QB.

Tribisky made great strides last year and reminds me of a Fran Tarkenten type of QB if he gets there.

Overall I feel Mahomes will be the better NFL QB but hoping Mitch keeps improving.
If Mahomes ends up being the better QB of the two, so be it. I'd rather see the Bears get to and win a Super Bowl than brag about having the better QB.

I can think of a few QBs who were better than Jim McMahon during his playing days who never won a SB. Dan Marino, Bernie Kozar, Dan Fouts, Warren Moon and Jim Kelly (although he played in 4) are a few who come to mind right away.

Give me the SB championship and I am happy.

Trubisky vs Mahomes

December 22nd
8:20pm
NBC

Not much of a contest. It’s amazing how Trubisky has a really good second half against an Eagles team with no secondary and people acting like he is the man this whole off season, If you look at the numbers he really struggled last year when the played against teams that made the playoffs.

Well he only played 3 regular season games against playoff teams.

Threw for 643 yards 5 TD’s 7 picks.

Keep in mind the Rams game was after two weeks off.

And in the playoff game he threw for 303 yards and a score and put his team in position to win.

Either get behind this guy or get out of the way.

Definitely going to attend that one. However, I am going to, what might be, a better QB match-up. I'll be going to KC and will attend the week six Texans, Chiefs game on Oct 13th. Watson vs Mahomes. Plans and tickets are already set. The game is currently scheduled for noon that day. But, if both teams get off to good starts it could get moved back to possibly an evening game. Full moon is forecast for that night and I am not traveling back home till the next day anyway. Should be a real good one.

Reactions: Wassup13
What's the furthest anyone heard of throwing the football on their knees???

and has anyone been able to throw a football from the field out of a NFL stadium before??

I think Roquan Smith is one of the greatest professional athletes in Chicago who nobody ever talks about around here.

I think Roquan Smith is one of the greatest professional athletes in Chicago who nobody ever talks about around here.
This young man for a rookie was outstanding. He is only going to get better with more playing time. I look for a banner year for him this season. The Bears defense barring injuries should be just as dominate as last year perhaps even better. With all the weapons that the offense now has it could be a season to remember (ala the 1985 Bears).

This young man for a rookie was outstanding. He is only going to get better with more playing time. I look for a banner year for him this season. The Bears defense barring injuries should be just as dominate as last year perhaps even better. With all the weapons that the offense now has it could be a season to remember (ala the 1985 Bears).

Hey Gene. Hope you're doing well. I agree on the defense and remain cautiously optimistic for the improvement on offense too. Just so happy to be excited about the start of football season these days.

Hey Gene. Hope you're doing well. I agree on the defense and remain cautiously optimistic for the improvement on offense too. Just so happy to be excited about the start of football season these days.
Doing well,Mark! How are you doing? Agree with you in that I am also really excited about this year's Bears team. They have the best depth in decades at wide receiver and their running backs look very solid. Nagy has really impressed me with his honesty and no b.s. way he runs the team. He's not afraid to try different offensive moves and has the players playing loose. The whole team seems to be buying in to the "there is no I in team" concept. Hiring Pagano was a very solid move by the Bears and I don't think the defense is going to miss a beat. My concerns would be injuries to several key players which could derail what appears to be an upcoming "super" year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT