ADVERTISEMENT

ClownBaby

MWittman

Nov 22, 2004
MC / DGN
The West Suburban seems to me to be the best public school conference and DGN is very hot right now. This game is a toss up to me.
I guess we will see but I’m not seeing it.

Clown:

I'm most curious whether you have any reaction to MC's decisive win over DGN. Since memory does fade with age, I pasted your comments in the event you suffer from this affliction. I'd like to remind you, lest you did not watch the game, DGN was down 35-3 with four minutes remaining in the game. The game, as you may know, was out of reach very early.

In light of your prediction for the 7A game, I'd like to shift over and remind you of your projection WWS is certain to inflict five consecutive "prison rapes" (2024-28) on its north-side foe, WNHS. Our definition of precisely what consists of a "prison rape" may differ so I will set terms here.

Any game over the next five years in which WWS fails to defeat WHNS by fewer than three TDs (18 points) will result in you losing the bet. You accepted the bet last month. My offer of $1K still stands.

I look forward to the WWS-WHNS games over the next five years.

Reactions: gobears25
Clown:

I'm most curious whether you have any reaction to MC's decisive win over DGN. Since memory does fade with age, I pasted your comments in the event you suffer from this affliction. I'd like to remind you, lest you did not watch the game, DGN was down 35-3 with four minutes remaining in the game. The game, as you may know, was out of reach very early.

In light of your prediction for the 7A game, I'd like to shift over and remind you of your projection WWS is certain to inflict five consecutive "prison rapes" (2024-28) on its north-side foe, WNHS. Our definition of precisely what consists of a "prison rape" may differ so I will set terms here.

Any game over the next five years in which WWS fails to defeat WHNS by fewer than three TDs (18 points) will result in you losing the bet. You accepted the bet last month. My offer of $1K still stands.

MWittman,

I do miss your wit and willingness to engage in, and pay, bets that you lose. It appears that you are at a similar impasse I was subject to several years ago. Trust me, it’s not worth the time you invest in achieving factual payment from such a person. Have a blessed and Merry Christmas!

Clown:

The tide is turning WWs way the next few years. Stud QB coming.

Reactions: Anomalyout28
Clown:

They must be SUPER in boys hoops. A 2 time all conference player at Hinsdale South got cut this year & per the Scum Times his mom is suing the school!!!

They must be SUPER in boys hoops. A 2 time all conference player at Hinsdale South got cut this year & per the Scum Times his mom is suing the school!!!
What's your problem with the Sun-Times? Seriously.

They do a great job covering prep sports. The Trib runs articles that previously appeared the day before in their suburban papers. If you want anything up-to-date, you'd best check the Sun-Times.

Reactions: Silver Rain
What's your problem with the Sun-Times? Seriously.

They do a great job covering prep sports. The Trib runs articles that previously appeared the day before in their suburban papers. If you want anything up-to-date, you'd best check the Sun-Times.
I don't like the Fibune either. I miss the golden days 70's & 80's of High School Football Coverage. Joe Predicto anyone?

I miss "The Big Guy" and his truly great TV show. He went out of his way to be a bit cheesy (for fun) and it was great.

He dropped sponsor plugs better than Kup (for those of you old enough to remember that guy)

"Our special guests tonight are the fifth grade champions from St. John Fisher ... who arrived here this evening in Chevrolets like the ones you can buy from (Name of dealer/ sponsor.). We'll chat with them right after they finish their pizza from Beggars."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT