ADVERTISEMENT

NFHS Regular Season

PowerI66

Oct 11, 2012
Anyone aware of how prevalent and/or good streams are in the regular season?

Not sure specifically about NFHS. Focusing on St. Rita, I was under the impression that they will have football broadcast this coming season. Anyone in the know can confirm or deny this? Thanks.

I have a dream...when all schools that decide to invest in NFHS and using the Hudl Focus camera will all also invest in integrating an insert of the scoreboard in the NFHS stream, so that we all are not playing investigator attempting to listen to the fading public announcer, or even worse, manually adjusting our volume to battle the blaring static from poorly compressed audio. A marvelous dream that would be.

80/20 rule. 80% bad stream, 20% good. Most don’t have a clock so you have no idea how much time is left. And a lot do not post the score

Reactions: BIGR79 and PowerI66
I'd be surprised if anyone as greedy as the Ricketts invested money in high school sports.

All.... I have in the past watched Flyer games on the net called City of Champions TV. They do a pretty good job and the announcers are fun to watch. Even better in a scroll which can be accessed fans can comment what is going on live as the game is being played. Pretty much unfiltered and it can get "spirited" at times. Saw the ESTL/Crete-Monee game when the Flyers were on the road and it was very entertaining. Not sure if they can do something like that at ISU though. Ratsy

Last edited:
ESPN won't. Don't think WCIU will now.

Marquee? Unlikely, but the Cubs are on Fox that night. Window is open.

ESPN won't. Don't think WCIU will now.

Marquee? Unlikely, but the Cubs are on Fox that night. Window is open.
Possible broadcast team for the U likely would've been Jim Blaney, Jack McInerney, and Mark Krueger. Like you said, doubtful it happens now, but you never know.

All.... I have in the past watched Flyer games on the net called City of Champions TV. They do a pretty good job and the announcers are fun to watch. Even better in a scroll which can be accessed fans can comment what is going on live as the game is being played. Pretty much unfiltered and it can get "spirited" at times. Saw the ESTL/Crete-Monee game when the Flyers were on the road and it was very entertaining. Not sure if they can do something like that at ISU though. Ratsy
Please remind us as game draws closer - provide kink if possible

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT