ADVERTISEMENT

Neuqua 28 Waubonsie 0 F

NapervilleBuck

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Will probably see a bunch of this tonight. TE1 is out for Neuqua though.

Penalties. Killer. 68yd TD erased by the third penalty already on Neuqua. 7:19 left in 1st.

On 3rd and 17 Mennecke gets absolutely hammered well after he threw the ball. 15 yd penalty and the kid is lucky he’s still in the game.

Mennecke to Sessa for 58yds to the 2. TD McGee. 5:21 in 1st.

Mennecke with an INT at WV 5. He could have ran for 20+ but threw into double coverage.

3rd and 3 at the WV 8, ball snapped over QB1s head for a loss of 17. WV ball. It really should be 28-0. WV has about 3 yards of O.

INT by NV, almost returned for a TD. Coming all the way back…block in the back on return.

Mennecke to Sessa for a 56 yd TD. Great run after the catch by Sessa. 3:38 left in half.

Mennecke to Sessa for a 56 yd TD. Great run after the catch by Sessa. 3:38 left in half.
I'm at the game as well. That was a fantastic run. Not too impressed with NV in the first half. Lots of costly penalties, O line getting beat, QB getting hit WAY TO MUCH a few missed throws to open guys. Now NV D is solid, I don't think WV has a first down yet.

I'm at the game as well. That was a fantastic run. Not too impressed with NV in the first half. Lots of costly penalties, O line getting beat, QB getting hit WAY TO MUCH a few missed throws to open guys. Now NV D is solid, I don't think WV has a first down yet.
Yep. Very sloppy play by the Cats. 14-0 is as close as it could be.

Neuqua D is legit.

Domschke with a TD run. Time to beat the traffic.

Total yards at 11:02 of the 4th….probably 450 to about 15. WV has 1 first down.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT